Aurora Winds

In this public forum, you may discuss (and/or share photos of) either the TS3 Worlds you have purchased from EA, or the user-created TS3 Worlds you admire. If you are making one of your own, please feel free to post a poll if you want community input. Please do not post actual files here. Our PM system allows file uploads, if you need help from another user. Completed Worlds should be posted in the TS3 World Downloads forum.

Aurora Winds

Postby Meadow9259 » June 22nd, 2014, 8:57 pm

I'm a glutton for punishment - I just HAD to start another new world.

This is the start of my first attempt at a layout and topography plan for the planned 4-seasonal world I had wanted to make since EA made it official that there would be no new world included with Seasons. I had named it Aurora Winds (I named it before EA copycatted my name and made Aurora Skies - they are way too naughty about copycatting my world names! :yeah: )

The world is to be divided into 4 regions, one dedicated to each season. The citizens in each area will veer towards the seasob in their area as their favored ones, as will lots and activities and the like. The intent is to use appropriate seasonal colors in each area. The spring area will have lots of flowers, the fall area will have farms, the summer area will be a beach town, and the winter area will be in a valley in the high mountains. Things like that.

AuroraWinds_P001a.png
AuroraWinds_P001a.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 316 times
Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Re: Aurora Winds

Postby lindawing » June 22nd, 2014, 11:19 pm

It looks cool, so far! It's really too bad we can't have weather over just certain areas for something like this!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Aurora Winds

Postby MelodyOkie » June 26th, 2014, 11:56 am

What a wonderful idea Meadow! :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Return to TS3 World Photos & Discussions