Hi I'm Chris

Hello there! Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of NS, please do this for the new, recombined Neighborly SimsCraft forum. Thanks!

Hi I'm Chris

Postby Chris98 » October 30th, 2015, 5:25 pm

Hi All,
Since I'm new and kind of felt at home right away. I thought I'd jump in and tell you guys a little about me. I have avoid these things just get my downloads and run due to what appears to be age related subject matter or whatever. But Linda made me feel different in that we are sort of in the same boat. I am disabled with arthritis in my entire spine and my joints, plus our sleep schedules are very similar. I also suffer from some mental disorders which keep me at home more often then not. How's that for honest, I had no intention to share that but it's out and I won't take it back. I am 54 and thought for the longest time older people don't play this game, but once I opened up to using CCs and Mods and needing advice to make my game run better I saw I was wrong. I love my Sims they take me places I wouldn't dare go or let me stay at home and don't pressure me for more. I also cross- stitch and quilt. I like to design my own stuff. Right now I'm working on a perpetual calendar for my granddaughters done in cross-stitch and finishing up my grandson's quilt, I am slow as quilts are so heavy but working on them eases my anxiety. Well I guess that enough for now, I am thrilled to be here and happy SeriphinaFyie led me here. Chris
Chris98
Infant
Infant

Re: Hi I'm Chris

Postby MelodyOkie » October 30th, 2015, 7:01 pm

Welcome aboard!! I hope you enjoy your time here and all that NSC offers!! I love it here and hope you do too!!

:hi:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ukpoppyberry » October 30th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Hi Chris, so pleased to meet you, I hope you'll really enjoy being here :friends:
ukpoppyberry
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » October 30th, 2015, 10:35 pm

Hi, Chris! So glad you've joined us! I think you'll find many of us here who fit into a lot of your life categories. ;-) Steph (Rheassi-Sim) also suffers from some disabling medical problems. She is also a crafter. She does lovely cross stitch, for one thing. She shares about her creations here: viewforum.php?f=307.

Carrie (psychedelicsim) has been dealing with some varying medical problems this past year, and you already know about me. ;-) I'm very glad you've met Andrea (SeriphinaFyie), who is such a great lady, and such a versatile crafter, also! I think you already know where to find her things. You can find Carrie's stuff here: viewforum.php?f=74.

Patty (MamaLambNC) has struggled with some severe health problems as well. She loves TS2 the most, has played some TS3, and now loves TS4. She mostly creates things for TS2. She has shared some of her creations here: viewforum.php?f=212.

The list goes on. ;-) Not all of us are in here all the time...we just kind of wander through as we feel the need to share. We also feel free to ask each other for prayer, plus mental support through any types of individual or family trials. Please feel free to ask for non-game support, in our General/Open Discussion area: viewforum.php?f=4.

I check in every day, several times, during my active "days." If you have any game problems, or anything else you'd like to discuss, please feel free to either post in any of the forums. I always read all new posts, and answer most of them. Also, you may PM me or e-mail me at any time. I'm up for any discussion. ;-) PMs will get through to me faster than e-mails, since I generally only check my e-mail once a day, in the early afternoon (central time). I check PMs here, every time I log in.

I hope you really enjoy your time with us. HUGS!!! :friends:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » October 30th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Oh, and I forgot to mention the TS3 Worlds forum:
viewforum.php?f=50

I hope you give some or all of these worlds a try! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby FaithfulApostle » November 1st, 2015, 5:34 am

Wow, Chris, you sound in the same boat as so many of us here. I have no doubt that you'll fit right in. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time with us. :joy:
FaithfulApostle
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Welcome