Castaway Island

This is a public forum. We have found a number of challenge maps we enjoy. Challenges are more like puzzless, with fewer terrifying moments than Adventures.

Castaway Island

Postby lindawing » October 22nd, 2014, 9:31 pm

There are several different places that advertise this map, and each of them has a different ad-type interface. They FINALLY drill down to the following address, where you can download the file directly.

Anyway...here's the MEDIAFIRE (direct) download address:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7nj94 ... yer%29.zip

This file says that it was uploaded in 2012, which contradicts what all the other pages say: that it was released for 1.7.10 (and is compatible with 1.8), on September 2, 2014. Probably what happened is that the guy (who doesn't seem to be really fluent in English) updated the original file on that date, and the old date is still kept on the server.

At any rate, this DOES seem to be latest version.

Blindman has been doing a LP of this on YouTube, and I thought it looked interesting, and am going to give it a try.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Castaway Island

Postby psychedelicsim » October 22nd, 2014, 9:49 pm

Cool! I will check this one out. Thanks!
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Castaway Island

Postby lindawing » October 23rd, 2014, 10:54 pm

I typed out a more updated version of the challenges that can only be found in the Challenge Halls after you land in the ocean when the plane blows up.

Some of his challenges were way old, and some were actually duplicated from the Easy to the Medium challenges, so I did a little creative changing, if you want to use this list. It's 98% the same as the signs you'll see in the Challenge Halls.
Attachments
CastawayChallenges.rtf
(6.9 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Challenge Maps