Apartments

This is a public forum. If you have been playing a TS2 legacy or challenge, you may want to share your stories here. Please do not upload files here. Save those for the TS2 Sims Downloads forum.

Apartments

Postby MelodyOkie » July 18th, 2014, 5:59 pm

Well, I decided to take a chance with the Store version - but to be safe I not only renamed my existing Sims 2 Folders, but also copied my game files into a special folder. Well - so glad I did. Store version doesn't work. So - uninstalled it and renamed my renamed folders back to what they were. I of course tested to make sure everything is ok and it is!! So glad!! While I'm in the game, I went to the Apartment Neighborhood and placed my created apartments. Then I had to search for the cheat to rent the apartments furnished. Couldn't find it, but meanwhile remembered it and that has worked out well. Checked and my walls and floors I created are there as well as my clothing. So I pulled down one of my sims modeling my clothing and placed her in my Garage Apartment (which I also created for Sims 3 - it's more plain Jane than my Sims 3 version, but pretty much the same. That is neat I was able to do that. Woo Hoo!! - no I don't mean woohoo ... but Woo Hoo!! :yeah: :evillaugh: )

I wanted to share a picture or two with you of my playing around testing my game.

Garage Apartments.jpg
Garage Apartments.jpg (10.02 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Back area.jpg
Back area.jpg (11.26 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Inside the Rented Apt.jpg
Inside the Rented Apt.jpg (12.61 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Signing the Lease.jpg
Signing the Lease.jpg (11.66 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Neighbors Visiting.jpg
Neighbors Visiting.jpg (11.61 KiB) Viewed 954 times

My Sim in one of my short sets.jpg
My Sim in one of my short sets.jpg (8.27 KiB) Viewed 954 times
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Apartments

Postby lindawing » July 18th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Woot! So you got some good out of trying the new thing, at least. ;-) :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » July 18th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Well, it's made me even more hesitant to try the new "Ultimate" version, if Origin ever gives it to me. :doh: :evillaugh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » July 18th, 2014, 9:50 pm

I think I'm seeing where people have gotten confused, now. They are looking in Origin and seeing the store version, which doesn't work if you've already installed the disc version, though they WILL evidently give you a new code for the regular store version.

I have both in my Origin games. I won't be using either one.

In case anyone is confused about the store version vs. the ultimate version, the ultimate collection has the NEW tag on it, and THAT's the one that will be supported by EA, and that has the extra content in it.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to TS2 Sims Discussions