What Is Happening In Your Sims2 Game ?

This is a public forum. If you have been playing a TS2 legacy or challenge, you may want to share your stories here. Please do not upload files here. Save those for the TS2 Sims Downloads forum.

Re: What Is Happening In Your Sims2 Game ?

Postby PattyHeart » May 2nd, 2017, 9:53 am

Coffee break and Sim gossip time! Yesterday I placed my (playing along just for fun) Community Spirit foundation contest inspired home in Applewood. (This is a new, small custom town based on the Maxis Sample SC4 map.)

I spent some enjoyable time carefully creating a household based one in the contest description.(The Newman's. A childless retired couple with many pet babies.) I named my couple the Critters and gave them an adult son.

The Critters have 2 adult dogs, two adult cats, a parrot. a wormrat and tank full of pet fish. Thier family room is completely devoted to thier beloved, pampered pets.

In keeping with the Pets theme there are two other playable households in Applewood (from the Pet EP); the Kims and Miss Kat.

Applewood is known as a good place to stop off for a hot meal and petrol en route elsewhere.
PattyHeart
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Re: What Is Happening In Your Sims2 Game ?

Postby lindawing » May 2nd, 2017, 1:37 pm

Very cool! It sounds like a lot of fun!!!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to TS2 Sims Discussions