Pleasantview

In this public forum, you may discuss (and/or share photos of) either the TS3 Worlds you have purchased from EA, or the user-created TS3 Worlds you admire. If you are making one of your own, please feel free to post a poll if you want community input. Please do not post actual files here. Our PM system allows file uploads, if you need help from another user. Completed Worlds should be posted in the TS3 World Downloads forum.

Pleasantview

Postby MelodyOkie » July 28th, 2014, 5:03 pm

How do I begin? I was fortunate enough to get that new Sims 2, which now resides on my computer, ready to play whenever I get the urge. My problem? I did check it out after dl'g and installing. I did go to Pleasantview. I did go into several of the old families. I did. But .... it doesn't hold a candle to Sims 3. Am I really saying that? Me? I loved the Sims 2, I played it 24/7 just about. I created, I shared, I dl'd tons of other's creations, I never had a problem with the game and I always had time to play. So why? I left it behind long ago and especially when Carrie created 3 very special worlds that came from Sims 2 and were recreated almost exactly! I spent some time in Pleasantview Sims 3 the last few days and I love it so much!! I love Story Progression! I love the open world! I love everything about Pleasantview Sims 3 - it is more personal to me and so much easier and better playing and creating within Sims 3. I enjoy going round to each family and spending time with them, knowing that with story progression, the others aren't just stagnating while I'm gone - but they are off in the world, working, playing, visiting, and sometimes running into my current family I'm playing. I enjoy that so much more than the way it was. I love the way it is!!

Just a few pics so this isn't quite so boring and hohum who cares... :evillaugh:

Dina admiring her feet.jpg
Dina admiring her feet.jpg (100.6 KiB) Viewed 436 times

Nina at the CarrieOkie Club.jpg
Nina at the CarrieOkie Club.jpg (194.45 KiB) Viewed 436 times

Nina and Bella on the Dance Floor.jpg
Nina and Bella on the Dance Floor.jpg (231.23 KiB) Viewed 436 times

A Beautiful Night.jpg
A Beautiful Night.jpg (204.34 KiB) Viewed 436 times
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Pleasantview

Postby lindawing » July 28th, 2014, 6:57 pm

Exactly...and that wasn't boring at all, even without the pictures. I feel the same way. I, too, spent most of my days, at one time, playing TS2 and loving it so much. I do, however, really love TS3, even with all the glitches we've experienced. Right now, I'm really happy with it because my computer is better, too. :uhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » July 28th, 2014, 10:20 pm

:friends: I am getting to really experience it in a whole new light now and I think because I have my favorite worlds from Sims 2 recreated for Sims 3 and I just enjoy playing those worlds so much. The Sims are extra special to me because they are truly our sims. I have my Sims 2 and my Sims 3 all wrapped up in Sims 3!! :uhhuh: :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » July 29th, 2014, 10:21 am

:hooray:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby psychedelicsim » July 29th, 2014, 2:00 pm

:friends: