Veronaville

In this public forum, you may discuss (and/or share photos of) either the TS3 Worlds you have purchased from EA, or the user-created TS3 Worlds you admire. If you are making one of your own, please feel free to post a poll if you want community input. Please do not post actual files here. Our PM system allows file uploads, if you need help from another user. Completed Worlds should be posted in the TS3 World Downloads forum.

Veronaville

Postby MelodyOkie » August 3rd, 2014, 9:47 pm

I have been spending some time in Veronaville III. Returning to another favorite of mine, I had forgotten just how beautiful this world is!

A picture (I actually remembered to take one):

Beautiful Vista.jpg
Beautiful Vista.jpg (404.94 KiB) Viewed 629 times

I decided to spend this time with The Capps. You remember them, I am sure. Consort, who has ended up with custody of the 3 teens - Juliet, Hermia and Tybalt. Right now, Hermia is the only one that has not been grounded. I missed out on what Tybalt did to get grounded, but Juliet - well, that was my fault, keeping her out past her curfew. Luckily, Consort won a free vacation and after he was gone, I was able to send Juliet to France. She had been asked by her school to interview a local from France. While she was there, she enjoyed exploring a bit and was able to do an Adventure as well. All 3 teens are now nearing their graduation. I look forward to sending them to college.

This is so nice, enjoying my favorite Sims 2 Neighborhoods and families, in my Sims 3 game. :yeah: :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Veronaville

Postby psychedelicsim » August 4th, 2014, 1:31 pm

:joy: :friends:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Veronaville

Postby MelodyOkie » August 4th, 2014, 2:06 pm

:friends: