Guidelines

This is a public forum. The second challenge in the New Versions of Old Challenges series, is called The Perfect Parent(s). You are welcome to give Melody's new take on this old challenge a try. It looks like great fun!

Guidelines

Postby MelodyOkie » February 5th, 2017, 3:19 am

So, you can use the couple with the first challenge - maybe by now they have a baby? Maybe not. You can use an existing family; or you can start an entirely new one. But they must be Perfect!!

Let's see. I believe the perfect parent would be able to cook decent meals for the children, so at least a skill level of 5?
Also, the perfect parent should be neat. Is there a cleaning skill in Sims 4? Just make sure your parent is neat AND clean. :evillaugh:
Also, in my opinion, a perfect parent should be creative - is that the same as artistic? Creative is good....

Now, the perfect parent needs a child. One really should start with a Baby. The original challenge required the child be a girl and the child be named Madison. I think you can name your baby anything you like.

And now that we have toddlers!!
Potty Train that toddler!
Teach it everything you know! How to Walk
to Talk
Teach the toddler to read? At least read to it.
Sing to the Toddler and teach the toddler songs (if you can)
Play with the Toddler,
raise it up well.

As a Child - help the child with it's homework. (Teach it how to study)
The child will need to be outgoing - a social butterfly and have at least 3 BFF's.
Then the Child should take an interest in Arts and Crafts - be Creative - just like it's parents.
I think the child will need a drawing table and one of those pottery tables (if it can - otherwise, just wait until he/she grows old enough for one.)
Keep those grades up!!

As the child ages to teen and then to young adult - an Art Studio would be good to have.
The Teen should take a baby sitting job and start to learn all about parenting.
Because - this child will want to have a big happy family and raise his/her own children up as well as their parents did for them!!
The child should complete at least one Lifetime aspiration... whatever that may be.
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Guidelines

Postby lindawing » February 5th, 2017, 11:29 am

Ta Da! All settled in its own forum. ;-)
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Guidelines

Postby MelodyOkie » February 5th, 2017, 5:52 pm

Thank you!! :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Return to #2--The Perfect Parent(s)