Take a Chance Lounge--GREEN

This is a private forum--Members Only. Once you've created a Lot or a Sim Family for Monopolized, create a new Topic in this forum, then upload your files to it. Be sure to describe the upload, add some photos, and add the files. Thanks!

Take a Chance Lounge--GREEN

Postby lindawing » November 13th, 2016, 12:56 pm

The Lounge will stay open 24/7, if someone is there. There's a new keyboard (from City Living) for live music at any time. The entertainer comes automatically. There's also a small Karaoke unit for anyone who wants to use it, though it does conflict with the piano, because the entertainer rarely stops unless he needs a break. :lol:

In the same front room, there's a bar, that automatically gets a bartender, who will serve either food or drinks.

After Patty discovered about making "sunken" (step-down) interior rooms, I had to do it, too, so the "back room" is full of the new City Living food venues--all 13 of them. When a Sim goes to visit the lounge, they may hire vendors for a number of vendors--I think six more besides the two NPCs who come automatically when the lot is open. The food venue vendors come right away when hired. They will shut down after a number of hours, automatically, then other vendors can be brought in. This would make the lounge a great place to hold an event, I think.

Since it's being used in Granite Falls this time, your Sims will have to go on vacation to be able to use it. It could be placed anywhere, of course, in a regular world. Because it IS in Granite Falls this time, I also added two campfires outside, with a bank of camping chairs around the backside of each one. Plus there are two horseshoe pits at the front of the lot, as well. I purposely placed the entrances along the LONG side of the lot, which is NOT actually the front of the lot, so the picture in the library file shows an ugly view in the beginning. The better one is the middle view, but here are pictures so you can see what it looks like, basically, anyway. :uhhuh:

TACL-Green-01.jpg
TACL-Green-01.jpg (434.37 KiB) Viewed 203 times

TACL-Green-02.jpg
TACL-Green-02.jpg (537.38 KiB) Viewed 203 times

TACL-Green-03.jpg
TACL-Green-03.jpg (652.65 KiB) Viewed 203 times

TACL-Green-04.jpg
TACL-Green-04.jpg (671.64 KiB) Viewed 203 times

TACL-Green-05.jpg
TACL-Green-05.jpg (541.19 KiB) Viewed 203 times

TACL-Green-06.jpg
TACL-Green-06.jpg (535.29 KiB) Viewed 203 times

Download the Lot
TakeAChanceLounge-GREEN-lindawing.zip
(129.17 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Take a Chance Lounge--GREEN

Postby MelodyOkie » November 14th, 2016, 12:59 am

Got it!! Thank you Linda! It looks great! I won't be able to place it, though, until possibly Tuesday. I'll try tomorrow, but not sure I'll get a chance to. Looking forward to adding it!! :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Take a Chance Lounge--GREEN

Postby lindawing » November 14th, 2016, 1:58 am

Thanks, Melody. I should have added that it has been playtested, and works great. I also, for once, resisted the impulse to change all the lighting to bright blue. Instead, I left the lights as they were from the catalog, and I like the results, for a lounge. :uhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Uploaded Lots & Sims