My Saved World

We had such fun with our TS2 Monopoly Board, that we made one for TS3, as well. Unfortunately, there were problems with things sinking, when lots were added. That was fixed in late 2011, but somewhere along the line, it started having problems again. The version that is uploaded here was created in March 2014. It's not perfect, and you may have to do some work on installed lots, but it's still a fun world, and I'm re-uploading it now (June 2016), for those who want to give it a try. This is a public forum.

My Saved World

Postby lindawing » June 29th, 2016, 2:19 am

This is the most current version of the world (see the World topic to download the world itself).

Oops! I goofed earlier! This save has all of the residential lots that we made for it installed, and it has at least one Sim installed. Wendy Hillcrest lives in one of the houses she built for Monopoly. It has been played slightly, and there may be a few changes to a few of the lots. I can't remember for sure...it's been a while. This download, however, does NOT have any of the community lots in it! :doh:

Monopoly-040314.sims3.zip
(15.7 MiB) Downloaded 16 times

To use the save, be sure you have the world file installed in your "Installed Worlds" folder inside your Sims 3 game files (in Documents). Then put an unzipped copy of the save, in your "Saves" folder inside the same directory. When you next open your game, the saved world should be listed along with other worlds you have saved in your game.

NOTE: I've also posted a topic that links to the various houses we've made for this world over the years. This list will supply all of the community lots that are missing from this save. I'm now planning on putting all of the community lots in place on this same map, then re-uploading it when I've finished doing that.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: My Saved World

Postby MelodyOkie » June 29th, 2016, 2:22 am

Downloading now! Thank you Linda!! :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » June 29th, 2016, 2:26 am

You're welcome! I went in for a few minutes before I zipped the file and uploaded it. It seemed fine. I didn't check everything that was there, but hopefully it will give you a good start, even if it's missing stuff. Then you can fix it up from there.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » June 29th, 2016, 6:46 am

I changed things a bit in the first post...sigh. This save ONLY has the residential lots filled. I was working on it when I decided to take the whole thing down. I'm now working on getting the community lots in, for a better save. It might take a while. At least all the residential houses are in place. There were alternates for some of them, and I'm not sure which ones I put in, so you may just want to go ahead and do the whole thing yourself, anyway.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » June 29th, 2016, 7:37 pm

It's working out just fine. I'm placing the lots you've provided links to and once I'm done, I'll see what's left. Thank you!!
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » June 29th, 2016, 11:04 pm

:joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Monopoly