Discussion

This is a public forum. The challenge was invented by lindawing, who hopes you will have fun with it, too.

Discussion

Postby lindawing » May 9th, 2016, 7:16 am

This is the place we can discuss the challenge in general. All questions and/or suggestions are welcome. I'll be glad to make changes to the rules as we go, if necessary. It's a flex-challenge! ;-)

Please feel free to change any rules you like, to fit your own thinking, also. Just let us know ahead of time, so we can follow your progress accurately. :uhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Discussion

Postby ukpoppyberry » May 9th, 2016, 5:11 pm

wow...this sounds very tricky, but interesting, hope you have fun Linda :joy:
ukpoppyberry
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » May 9th, 2016, 5:18 pm

Patty found the original lot for me, that Mariella made! I'll download it and post it with the original info, in case anyone wants to try it also. It's A VERY interesting lot. :lol:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ukpoppyberry » May 9th, 2016, 5:22 pm

Eek! I'll bet it is :rotfl:
ukpoppyberry
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » May 10th, 2016, 1:28 am

I'm going to post the link to the MTS version of the original house, which I just discovered isn't ACTUALLY the original house, but the maker made it as close to possible as she could. I'm actually betting that she didn't find one of the secrets that made it work like it did, though. I won't tell you what it is, just in case anyone wants to try out the original and she DID build that secret into the house she made (which looks just like the original, from what I could see). I'll post it in a separate topic.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MamaLambNC » May 11th, 2016, 9:39 pm

This is my questions that I moved! When my Erik starts building his house,what will he do about the stuff he has? Can he sell it or did I do a boo-boo? I suppose I could hide them in his home inventory & just never use them!?! Also, how do you hide the dirty dishes? Erik is doing the same thing! The second my back is turned, he jumps up & does the dishes...grrrr! Oh! Did I have to use the lazy trait? I used slob instead because it said, "These Sims are not affected by dirty surroundings & make household items dirtier faster". I thought that one would work better....but if he keeps on washing the dishes, it'll never work, you know? LOL!!
Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (40 yrs.)
Proud Mama To: BJ - 36, Angel - 32, Kathy - 28, & Shaun - 25
Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 9, Nadya - 7, Bruce - 4 & Brooklyn - Newborn
MamaLambNC
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » May 11th, 2016, 11:09 pm

Oh, cool! I didn't realize there WAS a SLOB! How did I not find that?! :lol: I'll change the instructions to say that either of those may be used.

It really doesn't matter if Erik sells some stuff. The broken stuff, though, he should keep and put around the lot somewhere, so that they have to be attended to by the neat Sim (who should probably get the Handy trait).

You still have plenty of time to develop Erik and develop then undevelop his house! :lol: Just go with the flow, and make sure that what he leaves behind is a mess, and has a lot of broken stuff...harder than it would seem, isn't it? :lol:

I'm going to PM you some hints about hiding things.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Messy House Challenge