Hitting a Wall

This is a public forum. You may discuss anything here. It's a good place for a "soapbox," but just remember the forum rules, please.

Re: Hitting a Wall

Postby BujoGamer1971 » December 16th, 2015, 10:24 pm

I am sorry :( I actually have not played in a while and have only been buying the sp and expansions for my daughters. They love the game but I can't seem to get into it right now. I am sure it will be calling you again soon. Maybe try something new for a little bit?

I am still annoyed with the missing toddlers on Sims 4!
BujoGamer1971
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby lindawing » December 16th, 2015, 10:35 pm

I did just duscover closets and some other building things I want to mess about with, but right now, things are just crazy right now, with everyone's holiday deadlines.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » December 16th, 2015, 11:28 pm

Their closets look like the elevators from Sims 3 (and Sims 2?). :doh: :evillaugh: I did a quick Master Bath with His and Hers .... :evillaugh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » December 16th, 2015, 11:52 pm

You just reminded me to pick up that bathroom. I was on my Kindle when I answered posts before. Going to grab it right now!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » December 17th, 2015, 1:01 am

I was shocked at how much it was priced for! One Bathroom - over $12,000! What? The start of a Mansion .... a Bathroom... :rotfl:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » December 17th, 2015, 3:33 am

I got to thinking about it, though. If one were to add a brand new bathroom, from scratch, to one's current home...yup...it would probably cost about that much money! Yikes!

Even remodeling an existing room into a bathroom--especially a ritzy one--would take quite a bit of finances...sigh.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ukpoppyberry » December 17th, 2015, 8:45 am

So true! My sister in law paid £3000 for her new bathroom and that was just the bathroom and stuff, not the extension it would require to build too!

Those wardrobes do look like elevators don't they? However I am really pleased to have one, I quickly had a look at some of the new objects, and when they place they place on a 1x2 not a 2x2, weird! But look great! :joy:
ukpoppyberry
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » December 17th, 2015, 3:16 pm

Yes, and they place just like the elevators did. I created the 2x2 (or is it 4x4) - now I can't remember; anyway, built the room for it (4 walls), placed the elevator (oops, I mean closet) and the doors replaced that part of the wall, just like the elevators did. :doh: They take up so much room - I doubt I'll use them. I was very disappointed that I couldn't place them on an angle - even though I built a complete walled room for it on an angle - it wouldn't place on an angle, regardless. (sigh) - our closets were on an angle (the bathroom I created is a replica of our master bath from Oklahoma). Anyway -the closets are just rabbit holes. Dressers take up less room and don't need the walls jutting into the room or into another room. I think if they had made them 1x2 - they would have served much better and been more "closet like" ... of course they wouldn't have been "faux walk-in's". Of course our sims don't even need any of it, since they carry their clothing in their pockets and can change at anytime, anywhere without dressers or closets. As far as I'm concerned - they don't need closets and bushes for woohoo. :doh: :doh: :yeah:

But then, I don't play anymore and not sure if or when I will get back into the game.... :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » December 17th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Have seen, now, where you guys found the 1x2 units. :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » December 17th, 2015, 11:06 pm

:joy: Yes! I was very happy to see that. It makes a big difference!! :uhhuh: :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ukpoppyberry » December 18th, 2015, 9:56 am

I keep wanting to say 4x4 too! But it's 4 squares and 2x2 :doh: :rotfl:
ukpoppyberry
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » December 18th, 2015, 2:16 pm

ukpoppyberry wrote:I keep wanting to say 4x4 too! But it's 4 squares and 2x2 :doh: :rotfl:

:evillaugh: :uhhuh: :doh: :evillaugh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » December 18th, 2015, 8:59 pm

:evillaugh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Open Discussion