there are days when neighbors can be a bit annoying

This is a public forum. You may discuss anything here. It's a good place for a "soapbox," but just remember the forum rules, please.

there are days when neighbors can be a bit annoying

Postby PierreAndre » May 26th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Hello to all of my nscbfff and simming familys,

my mom and me may live in a condo but there are times when sometime i find the neighbors a bit annoying and what annoys me the most is the part where i have to take care of removing weeds and make sure the grass is watered when it needs to be watered every 2 days but the main reason my mom and me chose to live in a condo is because we do not went to take care of the grass and remove weeds but the biggest part that annoys me is the fact that i can not even line dry clothes just imagine how much my mom and me could save in term of the electric bill since during the summer i would not use the dryer i would mostly line dry the wash load and i would clearly see my mom and me living in this house http://www.royallepage.ca/fr/property/q ... 375/?ref=1 that woulf fit or needs and if i do not went to mow the grass my mom and me could take a contract for the caring of the grass and for when the entrance during the winter needs to have snow remove would it be to much for the condo admins to bend or change the condo rules to allow co owners since we do not own the outside to allow my mom and me to have a clothes rack like this to line dry during the summers :-( not counting that the town my mom and me should start thinking about having afordable 1 floors houses build where we can clear the morgage fast but no the town my mom and me live in only wents big high prices houses build :-( sorry for getting on my soapbox i am off my soapbox now :friends:
Attachments
edb5f071-6651-4635-8220-48c25d57a145_1000.jpg
edb5f071-6651-4635-8220-48c25d57a145_1000.jpg (27.78 KiB) Viewed 614 times
PierreAndre
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Re: there are days when neighbors can be a bit annoying

Postby lindawing » May 26th, 2015, 10:43 pm

:lol: Glad you went and got a cup of tea, Pierre! ;-)
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » May 26th, 2015, 11:17 pm

That is such a cute house Pierre. Hoping things get resolved for you. I imagine the reason for the rule of the no line drying, is like with what we know as "Homeowner's Associations", their job is to keep everything looking nice and a lot of places just do not allow the line drying anymore. I grew up with clothes being hung out on lines to dry. Mom and Dad couldn't afford a washer and dryer until I was in my Teens. After that - the old clothesline poles came down never to be used again. :yeah: They don't consider the conservation issue and maybe they should. It not only would save money on the electric bill, but it would also conserve energy. :uhhuh: (Well, it would take a lot more energy (physical) to go back to clotheslines ... :yeah: It would be good exercise, too! :evillaugh: )
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby PierreAndre » May 27th, 2015, 12:14 am

MelodyOkie wrote:That is such a cute house Pierre. Hoping things get resolved for you. I imagine the reason for the rule of the no line drying, is like with what we know as "Homeowner's Associations", their job is to keep everything looking nice and a lot of places just do not allow the line drying anymore. I grew up with clothes being hung out on lines to dry. Mom and Dad couldn't afford a washer and dryer until I was in my Teens. After that - the old clothesline poles came down never to be used again. :yeah: They don't consider the conservation issue and maybe they should. It not only would save money on the electric bill, but it would also conserve energy. :uhhuh: (Well, it would take a lot more energy (physical) to go back to clotheslines ... :yeah: It would be good exercise, too! :evillaugh: )

thank you melody my bfff
PierreAndre
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby FaithfulApostle » May 27th, 2015, 5:52 pm

It's hard when you don't own the property outright so you can just do what you want with it. Sorry they won't let you line dry your clothes. :uhuh:
FaithfulApostle
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Open Discussion