My Desktop

This is a public forum. You may discuss anything here. It's a good place for a "soapbox," but just remember the forum rules, please.

Re: My Desktop

Postby MelodyOkie » November 1st, 2014, 1:21 pm

:uhhuh: :joy: :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » November 2nd, 2014, 1:31 am

Oh, my!!

Sims 2 to Sims 3.jpg
Sims 2 to Sims 3.jpg (387.03 KiB) Viewed 787 times

I am so homesick!!

All the work Carrie and I put into our Sims 2 to Sims 3 worlds. This is the old Tower in Sims State Uni from Sims 2 which was only one of the very many lots recreated (along with the Sims) for Neighborly Sims State in Sims 3. Then there is Pleasantview and Veronaville!! Wonderful worlds. (sigh) - I guess you know where I will be when I need a break ...

:uhhuh: :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » November 2nd, 2014, 2:15 am

For sure!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby psychedelicsim » November 2nd, 2014, 2:45 pm

Such beautiful pictures, Melody! :joy: I miss building in TS3. :uhhuh:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » November 2nd, 2014, 6:48 pm

Me too, Carrie!! Very much so!! I also miss playing in Sims 3; especially since Sims 4 came along so fast that I never did get a chance to really play our worlds like I wanted to. I think I just might be spending a lot of time in Sims 3 .... :yeah: :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » November 2nd, 2014, 10:36 pm

Which is perfectly OK! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

For me, it's already hard to go back, and I really honestly enjoy TS4 very much. But each of us is different. I think it's easier for me to move to something else, because my game was really sluggish since the last couple of EPs, and TS4 (at least for now) is SO much faster and more responsive. :uhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » November 3rd, 2014, 12:03 am

That may be because there's nothing in it yet. And there's really not much for the sims to do. I found it sluggish when it came time for "delivery" ... talk about frustrating ... However, I did discover that there is a way to send her off (supposedly to the hospital - but of course all she does is disappear and you wait in the empty house until she returns... at least delivery is much quicker that way. :uhhuh: Maybe by this time next week, she'll be able to go swimming!! :uhhuh: :evillaugh: :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » November 3rd, 2014, 3:13 am

:uhhuh: It seems it will be Tuesday. ;-)
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » November 3rd, 2014, 3:54 am

For the patch and then if all works as it should, we have to incorporate the pools into our builds, etc. I'm thinking, for me, it will be a few days after that before I get a chance. However, since I'm in the middle of the request I'm creating, I may be able to go ahead and add a pool to that home before ul'g it. I look forward to testing it out, then, maybe by Thursday or Friday. We have another birthday on Saturday. This is my last week I'll have plenty of leisure time to complete this request, so I hope to have it ul'd by Friday!! :uhhuh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » November 3rd, 2014, 8:16 am

If we incorporate pools into builds we've already made, I don't think we should bother to take the other ones down...just issue a "pool-added" version, don't you think? That way, people can change them out if they want, or not bother. We're not that far into the game. They could also just add their own pools if they're playing one of our lots (which they may already be playing). :uhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » November 3rd, 2014, 2:31 pm

Oh, I don't plan on adding pools to what I've already done. I want to add a community lot with a pool, which would be good enough for current neighborhoods already set-up. Don't we still have a community lot or two open in Oasis Springs for our NSC Project? That would be perfect. I would like to do that, if you don't mind. I'll go see what is open. I'll need to finish the lot I'm working on now, first, though. :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » November 3rd, 2014, 11:10 pm

Ah! Gotcha! Sorry I misunderstood. I just commented on your posts about filling out the Generic lot in Oasis Springs, for the now-released project. ;-) Thanks, Melody! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » November 4th, 2014, 12:14 am

Actually, I don't know what I meant. I think I meant for those who want to incorporate swimming pools into what they've already done, then it will take awhile to do that; but I'm too impatient to do that, so will only include pools into new builds. :uhhuh: :evillaugh: Sorry for the confusion. :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » November 4th, 2014, 1:22 am

Grinning again...not a problem! :yeah:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » November 4th, 2014, 1:27 am

:friends: