Eco Evie (Girl Scout Gold Award Project)

This is a public forum. You may discuss anything here. It's a good place for a "soapbox," but just remember the forum rules, please.

Eco Evie (Girl Scout Gold Award Project)

Postby Meadow9259 » March 18th, 2019, 8:59 am

Do you know anyone living in or visiting Arkansas, Delaware, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico or North Dakota? I need your help! Please ask them to consider taking and forwarding a photo of my character Eco Evie doing something good for the environment.

With these states Eco Evie will have been found in all 50 states! (As of today Eco Evie has logged 260 acts in 44 US states, 2 US Territories and 20 countries on all 7 continents. She's even been found SCUBA diving and on a NASA mission!)

No paper necessary. You can call up a photo of Eco Evie on one device and take a picture with another. Please make sure to tell us where she is and what she is doing. You can email the photo to ecoevie.gold@gmail.com or post it on the project Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EcoEvie/

The Eco Evie photo scavenger hunt is one part of my Girl Scout Gold Award Project. You can learn more on my project website: https://ecoevie.weebly.com/
Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Re: Eco Evie (Girl Scout Gold Award Project)

Postby lindawing » March 18th, 2019, 2:12 pm

Don't know anyone in any of those states, unfortunately. Nebraska could use a lot of real eco help right now, since a huge part of it is underwater. :-(
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Eco Evie (Girl Scout Gold Award Project)

Postby ukpoppyberry » March 19th, 2019, 7:41 am

What a great idea! Good luck with this :joy:
ukpoppyberry
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Open Discussion