GGG--Mini Mall

This public forum includes Community Lots only.

GGG--Mini Mall

Postby lindawing » February 7th, 2018, 12:39 pm

When Laundry Day came out, I really wished they'd made a retail version of the equipment. Then I realized that it didn't matter. I could put a laundromat into a community lot, along with some other shops, and create a Mini Mall. This one is a modern-style, two-story shopping adventure, that any Sim would be happy to visit. I'm making it a run-without-an-owner shop, but any Sim could buy it and run it as an owned business, as well.

Right now, the exterior is basically finished, except for a few plants or other outdoor decorations. I'm not showing the interior yet. ;-) The garage doors are the ones creative Sims can paint as art. There are two inside, as well as the two outside. The inside area at that end will be an art gallery with usable easels as well as the doors...fun for any Sims to visit.

Anyway...here are the early exterior shots. I hope to finish the lot and make a video presentation, plus a full photo presentation, sometime this coming week. I have two or three other houses I saw online today that I want to build, too, so I need to get this one finished soon. :yeah:

TS4-MiniMall-Early-Ext-01.png
TS4-MiniMall-Early-Ext-01.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 15 times

TS4-MiniMall-Early-Ext-02.png
TS4-MiniMall-Early-Ext-02.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 15 times

TS4-MiniMall-Early-Ext-03.png
TS4-MiniMall-Early-Ext-03.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 15 times

TS4-MiniMall-Early-Ext-04.png
TS4-MiniMall-Early-Ext-04.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 15 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to LLTS4--Community Lots