The Zantz Family (Renny & Heaven)

This public forum includes single Sims or Sim families only. No homes are included.

The Zantz Family (Renny & Heaven)

Postby lindawing » March 18th, 2019, 4:12 am

I created (well...I renovated) Renny Zantz (see his character info to see why I renamed him as I did) to be the test Sim for My Blue Heaven. I chose him because he was a Young Adult, and he was wearing blue. Then I decided who he would ACTUALLY be (as compared to the boring self he had previously been). First of all, I decided that he would aspire to be a Renaissance Sim, and therefore, he also became a Quick Learner. Once that was established, he quickly also chose to be a Genius. He was innately Good, and he begged my permission to be Neat. With some very small tweaks to his clothing, and upon receiving his new name (Renny Zantz...get it?), he allowed me to take his photo(s) for posterity (oh...and that should be happening soon).

I present to you...RENNY ZANTZ!

TS4--RennyZantz.png
TS4--RennyZantz.png (2.16 MiB) Viewed 44 times

- - - - - - - - - -

Shortly thereafter, while doing some live testing at My Blue Heaven, Renny began to get frequent phone calls from a lady he had obviously met while abiding in "The Bin." She had a different name when they met, but since he fell in love with her in quick order and she seemed exactly right for him (though I'm pretty sure she made a few changes in her ways, just to please him), he quickly proposed, they read through a brief set of marriage vows all by themselves, in their home that only had a half-finished garage on the lower flower as yet, and they celebrated their nuptials just as Fall was turning to Winter.

Since the young lady gave him permission to change her name, he went for both the first AND the last, and she instantly became Heaven Zantz (because she was...ahem...Heaven "Sent"). While they were deciding on that change, I also redesigned her entire wardrobe and BURNED the ones she HAD been wearing (oh...my...gosh). Heaven chose to become a Super Parent, with a very Domestic Trait. She remained Cheerful and Neat, but made a decided change to becoming Family-Oriented, since both she and Renny had already talked about having at least one child (and their first child--conceived AFTER their wedding, I'll have you know--should soon be born...actually, in my game, he already is...they named him GOODE ZANTZ, because he had the Good Sense to be born to them!).

Here, then, is...HEAVEN ZANTZ!

TS4--HeavenZantz.png
TS4--HeavenZantz.png (2.36 MiB) Viewed 44 times

- - - - - - - - - -

The Zantz Family can be downloaded at The Sims 4 Gallery, by using my lindawing ID.

- - - - - - - - - -

You can find My Blue Heaven HERE
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Zantz Family (Renny & Heaven)

Postby MelodyOkie » March 18th, 2019, 10:57 pm

Cute!! Love the choice of clothing as well!!
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Zantz Family (Renny & Heaven)

Postby lindawing » March 19th, 2019, 2:24 am

:joy: Thanks!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to LLTS4--Sims