The Vega Family (for Desert Contemporary)

This public forum includes single Sims or Sim families only. No homes are included.

The Vega Family (for Desert Contemporary)

Postby lindawing » June 29th, 2018, 5:38 am

The home for The Vega Family can be found HERE:
viewtopic.php?f=394&t=3455&p=27650#p28416

NOTE: If you downloaded the Desert Contemporary lot some months ago, you got a copy that had a major error in it...the master bedroom and bathroom could not be accessed! I've corrected that, taken down the previous version, and uploaded the corrected version.

- - - - - - - - - -

Martina Vega was created to live in my Desert Contemporary home. I found her (by a different name) living in the Family Management panel in my game. I ended up tweaking her quite a lot, even though I had liked her looks in the beginning. She just seemed to lend herself to an aggressive new hairdo, plus she lost a lot of weight during the makeover. :grin:

As a single Sim, Martina is a Young Adult who wants to become a Master Chef (she has the Essence of Flavor trait). She should do well in her career (indeed, in my game, she already has), because she is Self-Assured, Creative, and a Foodie.

Since my game is updated with the Seasons Patch (even though I won't know for sure if I can afford the EP until after I get our electric bill in a few days), Martina has chosen not only her regular six outfits, but also one for hot weather and one for cold weather. Interesting! Here she is, in all of her red-and-black glory.

TS4-MartinaVega.png
TS4-MartinaVega.png (2.26 MiB) Viewed 57 times

While I was testing out my newest lot (Stay Inn--Lounge), Martina married one of the bartenders, who had fallen madly in love with her on first sight. After a lot of trying, they finally had their first child. It was actually at that point (right after he was born), that Martina learned that her husband wasn't EXACTLY who (or what) she thought he had been! Still...she loves Kale (who took her last name upon marriage...I can't even remember what his original name was), and their son Markal very much. As a side note, Martina has actually been to visit Kale's home planet once, now, as well! She was taken briefly away one night while Kale was watching the baby, and Martina was baking up some Excellent foods for another of her chef goals. When she got back, she just kept on baking! :wow:

Kale is an Adult (in this family version, Martina's actually 8 days OLDER than he is...she was close to aging up when I created her single version, and by the time they got married, she had done so). He desires to become a Master Mixologist (and also has the Essence of Flavor trait). He is Neat, Family-Oriented, and a Foodie. He doesn't yet have any reward traits, but Martina has become a Spice Hound!

It took a while, but I finally got Kale's alter ego pretty well matched to his real self! He didn't originally look like his other self at ALL! I thought his alien looks were much better than his human looks, so I spent a couple of hours, tonight, making him over. It was a lot of fun. I wish there was a way to just copy the alien into the disquise, but the game won't let you just take the alien itself and recolor it. Things get grayed out...I didn't think to look for cheats! I'll have to do that.

Anyway...here is Kale Vega--"remapped" to his real self's image, with his disguise recolored & updated to fit into his new lifestyle with Martina & Markal.

TS4-KaleVega.png
TS4-KaleVega.png (2.14 MiB) Viewed 57 times

Here is a side-by-side photo of "The Two Parts of Kale Vega."

TS4-KaleVega-BothOfHim.PNG
TS4-KaleVega-BothOfHim.PNG (272.52 KiB) Viewed 57 times

Here is the Vega Family (Kale and Martina Vega, with their tiny son Markal Vega, who should be pretty close to aging up to becoming a Toddler).

TS4-Kale-Martina-MarkalVega.PNG
TS4-Kale-Martina-MarkalVega.PNG (235.86 KiB) Viewed 57 times

- - - - - - - - - -

Martina alone, and/or Martina and her family can be downloaded in the TS4 Gallery, by searching for my EA Account ID.

You can download their home (Desert Contemporary) while you're at it. ;-)
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Vega Family (for Desert Contemporary)

Postby MelodyOkie » June 29th, 2018, 2:55 pm

:friends: :joy: Perfect family for the Desert Contemporary!!
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Vega Family (for Desert Contemporary)

Postby lindawing » June 29th, 2018, 11:22 pm

Thanks! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to LLTS4--Sims