the norge family for melody my bfff

Postby PierreAndre » July 11th, 2015, 10:54 am

Hello to all my nsc bfff and simming family,

Today i am happy to gift to melody my bfff the norge family,

mom: laura norge

Dad: hanry norge

the 3 boys: chris greg and gary

and there youngest daughter: lisa

the family bio: hanry norge decided to pay a nice 3 weeks vacation to his wife Laura and his youngest daugther lisa the morning before droping his wife and youngest daughter to the airport so laura and lisa could catch there flight for there nice 3 week vacation in lovly beautiful fortlauderdale florida in a nice rental villa with private beach, as soon as Laura and lisa had entered the airport and pass the security gates hanry told the boys that they where going shoping for an automatic washing machine to gift to laura to replace an old maytag wringer washer that the family add been using to do laundry they would even install the washer in a brand new laundry room where they would install a harvest gold sud saver whirlpool washer as a bonus with his kids he even bough for laura the matching electric dryer so that his wife would not have to go out in the cold to line dry the clothes or on rainy days. The family has no cc but the pic i took you might see cc hair on one of the boys but the family is cc free the original family is also in my library under my id friendly simmers i hope you enjoy this family melody my bfff and looking forward to see how they turn out in your game as well as my fellow nsc simming family 's game happy simming

Edit just adding pictures for story purpose since there are no workable washers and dryers yet in the sims4

ImageImage
Attachments
NorgeFamily-Clean-PierreAndre-071015.zip
(331.72 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
PierreAndre
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Re: the norge family for melody my bfff

Postby lindawing » July 11th, 2015, 5:18 pm

Good job on the family and story, Pierre! I'm sure Melody will love them! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator