The Cohen Home for Jordon Run Estates

This is a public forum.

Moderator: MelodyOkie

The Cohen Home for Jordon Run Estates

Postby MelodyOkie » May 16th, 2015, 5:12 pm

This home was created specifically for The Cohen Family, but I use it for other families as well. :grin:
1 The Cohen Home.jpg
1 The Cohen Home.jpg (350.62 KiB) Viewed 36 times

The family and home can be found in the Gallery under OkieMelody and more information and pictures can be found in my Sims area. viewtopic.php?f=380&t=2761&p=18937#p18937

I have zipped the home for you to unzip and place the files into your tray, if you wish.
The Cohen Home.zip
(186.49 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

The home should be placed on a 20x30 lot. I've set this neighborhood up in Willow Creek and replaced the homes (there are four lots right across from the community lots) which is perfect for the 5 families in this Jordon Run Estate series. The home is a 3 bedroom. Alysa's room has an attached art room, while Rachel's room is decorated in an animal print and is next to their parents master suite with the hall bathroom just on the other side of her room. The home is $146,553 and the family will need to be given the funds to purchase it in order to place it furnished on the desired lot.
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Cohen Home for Jordon Run Estates

Postby lindawing » May 16th, 2015, 10:08 pm

I use this lot every now and again, also, Melody. It's very family-friendly! :uhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Cohen Home for Jordon Run Estates

Postby MelodyOkie » May 16th, 2015, 10:13 pm

Thank you!! :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Return to TS4-Residential Lots