Dylan Kincaid of Four Corners

This is a public forum.

Moderator: MelodyOkie

Dylan Kincaid of Four Corners

Postby MelodyOkie » May 23rd, 2015, 5:35 pm

Dylan Kincaid was a major player in Life Stories. He wasn't a nice guy. There was history with Dylan and Riley. They were High School sweethearts back in the day. Little did Riley know that Dylan had kidnapped her Aunt. He had become so money hungry that he thought he could somehow get all of her money. Then enters Riley. He plays his little game, trying to seduce Riley, confusing her; almost destroying her relationship with Mickey. In the end, Dylan is found out, her Aunt is rescued and Dylan spends some time behind bars.

Dylan wasn't all that good looking in his Sims 2 life, but he was a knock-out in his Sims 3 life. Unfortunately, he's regressed in his Sims 4 life.

Before, then and now:
Dylan comps.jpg
Dylan comps.jpg (132.76 KiB) Viewed 96 times

Dylan Kincaid.jpg
Dylan Kincaid.jpg (77.31 KiB) Viewed 96 times

Dylan is available in the Gallery under OkieMelody and he is zipped up here, if you prefer:
Dylan Kincaid.zip
(74.98 KiB) Downloaded 12 times

I am working on Dylan's home - which unfortunately will be quite different from his Sims 2 and Sims 3 homes. I will post a link when it is available. Now Available here: viewtopic.php?f=381&t=2782
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Dylan Kincaid

Postby lindawing » May 23rd, 2015, 10:34 pm

He's not that bad! He just looks like his lifestyle is getting to him, finally! :lol:

Got him...will download the home as soon as you get it uploaded. :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Dylan Kincaid

Postby MelodyOkie » May 24th, 2015, 2:30 pm

:evillaugh: Well, we were without electricity more than with it yesterday, so the computer pretty much stayed crashed after the first outage. So poor Dylan won't have his house until later today - hoping no more power outages....
I just have to furnish the upstairs bed and baths, take pictures, save it, zip the files, share it (hmmm - I wonder if I remembered to share Dylan.... (sigh) ). Today, I hope!!
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Dylan Kincaid of Four Corners

Postby lindawing » May 24th, 2015, 10:16 pm

Glad you have electricity back, and hope it stays that way! I sure hope this weather stuff doesn't keep up all summer long!!!

Got both Dylan and his house. You did a great job on both! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Dylan Kincaid of Four Corners

Postby MelodyOkie » May 25th, 2015, 12:00 am

Thank you Linda! :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Return to TS4--Sims