Arlene and Lloyd Avery

This is a public forum. Melody has created this challenge for herself, and hopes you'll join in the fun!

Arlene and Lloyd Avery

Postby MelodyOkie » January 9th, 2017, 5:12 pm

As life begins anew, the generations move into a new year; I've decided to start a new topic until I can figure out what my 6th Generation will bring and what type of challenge they will face in the near future.

I say near because Arlene Spacey, who met and married Lloyd Avery and is now Arlene Avery, is expecting the 6th Generation.

While we wait on the next generation to make an appearance, I've gone round to see what the previous generations are up to. Having had to start new, they are all Young Adults and none remembers the other, so it seems like they were just born yesterday!!

First stop, Generation 1, Challenge 1 - Angling Ace, Dylan Bruno. He recently married Breanna Rustic and they had a child. Unfortunately I was not there when it was born, so did not realize the game would give the last name "Rustic" to it, rather than "Bruno". So, I had to age said child up so it could be taken into CAS for the family name change. Now they all have the last name Bruno, as it should be. However, the child, Yvonne, is a child rather than a baby - so she suffers from early maturity.
The Bruno Family.jpg
The Bruno Family.jpg (171.56 KiB) Viewed 818 times

I then moved on and caught Rainbow Bruno (Generation 2; Challenge 2, Painter Extraordinaire), who married Matthew Delaney and the family includes Matthew's daughter Larissa Delaney, just in time. She was about to give birth!! I went with her and Matthew to the hospital and we had a grand time watching the delivery.
Delivery.jpg
Delivery.jpg (146.03 KiB) Viewed 818 times

Delivery 2.jpg
Delivery 2.jpg (244.54 KiB) Viewed 818 times

Delivery 3.png
Delivery 3.png (2.25 MiB) Viewed 818 times

Delivery Success.jpg
Delivery Success.jpg (160.81 KiB) Viewed 818 times

Matt Delaney.jpg
Matt Delaney.jpg (88.26 KiB) Viewed 818 times

This worked out great for the family as well, since the last name was an issue. I was able to name the child on delivery, giving it the proper last name, then took Rainbow into CAS to give her the proper married last name. I'm old fashioned and feel when a woman marries (Marriage to me is between a Man and a Woman), she takes the husband's last name. There are no issues later in life with children, last names, and all that jazz - and marriages are meant to produce children (my opinion). My story - so, it's all about me. :doh: :evillaugh:

I know now that I do need to go and fix Stacie Spacey's last name to "Fixit", since she has met and married Norge Fixit and they are expecting a child as well. Stacie is Generation 3, Challenge 3, Space Ranger. I will check in on her later and give an update. I sure hope I remember to fix her last name!!

I of course stop by to see Franklin Spacey, who has met and married Janet Fryer. He was my Generation 4, Challenge 4, and is my Master Celebrity Chef. He lives in the same neighborhood as the daughter he no longer remembers, Arlene. He and Janet are expecting a child as well. They stopped by to visit with Arlene (Generation 5, Challenge 5, Business Tycoon)and Lloyd Avery (Arlene Spacey is now Arlene Avery).

I will try to update and remember to adjust all my families last names appropriately, as I wait on Generation 6 to happen.
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Arlene and Lloyd Avery

Postby lindawing » January 9th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Excitement! Love hearing about the new tykes! I guess one thing about the names, etc., (and I agree...am old-fashioned, too) is that it keeps you involved. Listen up, you guys...we're doing this MY way, see?! " You're their guidance and legal counselor. :uhhuh: :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 9th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Actually, it's just the opposite. You have to stop everything to fix what doesn't work. :evillaugh: It's very discouraging to see what a mess of it they made with this game and makes you not want to play at all. :uhhuh: It certainly takes determination to continue. :yeah:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 9th, 2017, 10:04 pm

I think the thing that bugs me the most, is that they forget their relationships so quickly and easily.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 9th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Yes. The program is just not well written. However, it can still be fun to play and why we keep coming back, I suppose. :uhhuh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 10th, 2017, 4:31 am

:uhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 10th, 2017, 2:06 pm

:friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 11th, 2017, 2:48 am

I am so glad I checked in on Arlene and Lloyd because I almost forgot to fix the last name. Arlene and Lloyd Avery have created Generation 6: Eli Avery
Arrival at the Hospital with the Doctor.jpg
Arrival at the Hospital with the Doctor.jpg (307.57 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Self - Check-in I suppose.jpg
Self - Check-in I suppose.jpg (206.02 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Let me play.jpg
Let me play.jpg (206.7 KiB) Viewed 809 times

I think it is time.jpg
I think it is time.jpg (268.96 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Getting Ready.jpg
Getting Ready.jpg (268.78 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Waiting.jpg
Waiting.jpg (216.6 KiB) Viewed 809 times

The Baby is coming.jpg
The Baby is coming.jpg (327.32 KiB) Viewed 809 times

The Birth.jpg
The Birth.jpg (212.68 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Eli Avery Generation 6.jpg
Eli Avery Generation 6.jpg (205.53 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Not sure about Challenge 6 with him, or if I will put him (or myself) through that or not. :yeah:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 11th, 2017, 6:23 am

Cool! Laughing about your last statement. ;-)
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 11th, 2017, 3:09 pm

:evillaugh: Yes, it seems everytime I do start to dig up some interest once again in actually going into my Sims 4 game; I then get news of something else that is planned to ruin my game by trying to force their agenda of darkness and evil down my throat. (sigh) It is a sign!! Maybe I shouldn't be forcing myself to have an interest in and play this game anymore. (sigh) :doh: Just don't know. I think I'm too old. :uhhuh: :hug-group-6y:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 12th, 2017, 2:34 am

Totally understand. Even though I do have some fun when I go in, iIlose interest fast.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 12th, 2017, 2:43 am

:friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Getting Down to Business--Challenge #5