Let's Paint - Challenge #2

This is a public forum. Melody has created this challenge for herself, and hopes you'll join in the fun!

Re: Let's Paint - Challenge #2

Postby lindawing » February 25th, 2015, 10:05 pm

I've gotten used to that part, now, except for the inventory stuff. It took me a while, though, to remember to go to the Household Management panel to effect the move. :uhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » February 25th, 2015, 10:13 pm

Well, that part I knew, but I had forgotten that you have to click on "new household" - which I thought meant a different household ... (sigh); had to go search for how to do it and then saw that "new household" actually means "start a new household" ... (sigh). They could have kept it the way it has always been where you can click on the sim and have them just move out. :uhhuh: I guess it was to easy and simple. :uhhuh: At least I finally figured it out with help from Carl's Sims Guide. :doh: :evillaugh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » February 26th, 2015, 1:43 am

Yes...that was difficult for me at first, too. :uhhuh: After having done it several times, now, I THINK I finally understand it. Who knows, though...the next time, I might forget all over again...wouldn't be the first time that's happened! :lol:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » February 26th, 2015, 2:54 am

I've only done it one other time and that was for the Mansion challenge. Maybe I'll remember next time. :doh: :evillaugh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Let's Paint--Challenge #2