Sims 3 Give Away....

This is a public forum. TS4 comes with the capability of creating rooms from already-set templates. In this challenge, we'll use the EMPTY room templates, that come in a variety of shapes. The challenge is a bit different than we've ever done before, in that it's sort of like a team effort, and sort of like a round-robin, and sort of just a random sharing thing. Mostly, it's just for fun.

Sims 3 Give Away....

Postby MamaLambNC » September 24th, 2015, 6:33 pm

*I'm not real sure where to put this so, I put it here. Linda, if you think it belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it.*

Back when Seasons came out, they had this thing where you could either order the Expansion Pack or the Expansion Pack plus the base Sims 3 game. I had ordered just the Expansion Pack but for some weird reason (EA being EA) they sent me both for the same price. So rather than return it...it's been sitting on my shelf gathering dust.

Said all that to say this...if there's someone out there who for whatever reason hasn't tried the Sims 3 base game, if you'll send me your address, I'll send you the brand new game. It's never been used so there's no need to worry about the code or anything. I've even put it in a case I got from the original sims 3. You can pm me with your address or email at:

MamaLambNC@att.net

Thank you & now, back to your regular scheduled programming...
Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (39 yrs.)
Proud Mama To: BJ - 35, Angel - 31, Kathy - 27, & Shaun - 24
Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 8, Nadya - 6, & Bruce - 3
MamaLambNC
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sims 3 Give Away....

Postby lindawing » September 25th, 2015, 12:19 am

I put it in the Global Announcements area, Patty. Hoping exactly the right person will see it and take you up on the offer!!! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Add-a-Room