Wendy's HomeCrafter Items--IMPORTANT NOTICE

This is a public forum. TS4 comes with the capability of creating rooms from already-set templates. In this challenge, we'll use the EMPTY room templates, that come in a variety of shapes. The challenge is a bit different than we've ever done before, in that it's sort of like a team effort, and sort of like a round-robin, and sort of just a random sharing thing. Mostly, it's just for fun.

Wendy's HomeCrafter Items--IMPORTANT NOTICE

Postby lindawing » October 18th, 2014, 6:43 am

Wendy made tons and tons of HomeCrafter items for TS2. Though we've uploaded much of her HomeCrafter work HERE, already, there is still more available, that I have never finished posting since the move to this forum--there's just so much of it. If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to just give you the link to her whole HomeCrafter folder that could be downloaded in total.

Please just PM me if you're a member, or if you're a guest, please feel free to e-mail me at lindawing@neighborlysimscraft.com, and I'll let you know where to download the folder of HomeCrafter items by Wendy.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Wendy's HomeCrafter Items--IMPORTANT NOTICE

Postby lindawing » September 18th, 2015, 2:27 am

Actually, I'm still trying to figure out how to make those files accessible to our forum users. If you have any individual files you are looking for, I can give you links. I can't, however (at this point, anyway), just point you to a folder and let you download the files.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Add-a-Room