Part 3--The Story and the Required Build

This is a public forum and challenge. You don't have to be a member to participate, unless you want to post your results here. See the story and the challenge in this forum. It will be a THREE-PART CHALLENGE!

Part 3--The Story and the Required Build

Postby lindawing » January 18th, 2015, 4:23 am

There is no download for this part. There is, however a building part. A fairly nice house must be built for the "winner" of Iona's codicil to her will.

Once Iona's first grandchild (or whoever has succeeded to that place if the grandchild has died before becoming an adult) has reached full adulthood, the lawyer reads the codicil:

Unbeknownst to any of my children or grandchildren, there has already been another small fortune of $50,000 set aside that will be given to a member of the family when my first grandchild becomes an adult, at which time my lawyer will decide which of my descendants (or staff) will receive it. This judgment will be contingent upon the lawyer's continued contact with the family, and his own judgment. The only ones who will NOT be eligible for this secondary fortune, will be my first grandchild and the family (or staff) member(s) who moved to A Little House. When that fortune is received, the chosen family will also be given a house (built by my lawyer's firm), to which they must move.

NOTE: At that point, "the lawyer" may decide whether or not to ever look at this family again! At the very least, however, the choice must be revealed and the family member(s) moved to the new house, to complete Part 3. See? Not NEARLY as hard as Part 2! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Part 3--The Story and the Required Build

Postby MelodyOkie » January 18th, 2015, 6:28 pm

This will be a nice ending. :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Part 3--The Story and the Required Build

Postby lindawing » January 18th, 2015, 7:10 pm

:uhhuh: