Melody and The Brick Mansion

This is a public forum and challenge. You don't have to be a member to participate, unless you want to post your results here. See the story and the challenge in this forum. It will be a THREE-PART CHALLENGE!

Re: Melody and The Brick Mansion

Postby MelodyOkie » January 24th, 2015, 2:12 pm

Thank you Linda!

"there was something, somewhere, in Part 1, I think, about Iona thinking of and treating her hired help as family."

I re-read through it and couldn't find anything in Part 1. Of course Part 1 was the beginning and all about getting Iona and Ishudava together, plus adding 2 children to the household. It does not get to the Mansion until Part 2 (where staff will be added). Part 2 also never really states anything about the staff in that context. Without a true tie, though, treated like or thought of, none of that would matter and the house would no longer be "in the family" if given to staff that were not actually related. It's a moot point for my story, though. Turns out they were all related anyway!! :yeah: :evillaugh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 24th, 2015, 10:04 pm

True! I wrote part 1 more than once. I probably wrote that part into it one of the other times, then left it out unintentionally, the last time. Oh well. Your story brought it all together perfectly! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 24th, 2015, 10:47 pm

:friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to The Brick Mansion Challenge