Nov. 12, 2015--SPECIAL ORIGIN UPDATE

Heard any news or rumors about what's happening to TS3? Please help us keep informed.

Re: Nov. 12, 2015--SPECIAL ORIGIN UPDATE

Postby BujoGamer1971 » November 15th, 2015, 10:15 pm

I just updated origin and while I do not currently have Sims 3 installed I can see all my content. The only weird thing is that each expansion is shown twice. Once as owned and once with a plus sign for me to buy. Its only on the expansions. All my stuff packs are showing only once.
BujoGamer1971
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby MelodyOkie » November 15th, 2015, 11:01 pm

I am happy to say that mine is working fine, except yesterday when I tried to play just Sims 3 alone, however, today when I chose to add Adventures, it did pull in just Adventures and I was signed in as OkieMelody, (Adventures was purchased under OkieOK01). So this was good news. Signed in as OkieMelody, Adventures only was showing with the plus sign, however, those games purchased as OkieMelody were showing twice, one with and one without the plus sign.

It is confusing, but, as long as it works, I'm happy. I'm not thrilled that I have to sign into origin to play though, as if I were playing Sims 4.

I did want to place one of my creations in Riverview, that I had made specifically for Riverview, but realized it wasn't installed. I had to get out of the game and pull up the launcher to intall it, but at least I was able to get back into my game. All of my stuff is there that I installed after reinstalling the game this past year, plus all of my store stuff I've purchased. So that was good to see. :uhhuh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » November 16th, 2015, 1:39 am

Now I need to bring up my launcher again, to see if I'm getting two listings, also.

EDIT...Nope...just one listing of everything. I think that may be because I've never accessed anything for TS3 on Origin before. That theory will bite the dust if neither of you have, either, of course. :lol:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » November 16th, 2015, 2:00 am

Not that I know of. Only TS4. Just one of those mystifying things that come via EA. :evillaugh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » November 16th, 2015, 3:42 am

So weird!!!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to TS3 News & Rumors