Rob Lundquist

In this public forum, please feel free to tell us about and/or share photos with us, about the Sims you've been creating.

Rob Lundquist

Postby lindawing » June 22nd, 2017, 2:53 am

Was playing TS4 a week or so before I ended up in the hospital, and thought I'd upload him. The real Rob is a member of the group Home Free (https://www.youtube.com/user/HomeFreeVocalBand).

I was looking through the unplayed Sims in my Challengeville map, and found one that stopped me short, because he looked so much like Rob! So I took him into CaS, and here's the result.

RL-RL.png
Here's the real life Rob.
RL-RL.png (156.84 KiB) Viewed 66 times

Rob is a Young Adult, a Musical Genius, a Music Lover, Family-Oriented, and a Foodie.

RL-Closeup.png
RL-Closeup.png (372.33 KiB) Viewed 65 times

RL-Clothing.png
RL-Clothing.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 65 times

You can find Rob in-game, by going to the Gallery using my ID (lindawing), and looking for Rob Lundquist. Or you can find him by going to the online gallery, here: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/04C4B6C ... axis=false

He's not the most accurate, but he's not bad, either. :grin:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Rob Lundquist

Postby lindawing » June 22nd, 2017, 3:50 am

Looking at the photo and the pictures, I can see, now, that I should have made him with dark brown hair, rather than black. Oh well...
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » June 22nd, 2017, 2:01 pm

You have done a great job with the likeness!! :uhhuh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » June 22nd, 2017, 6:49 pm

He was mostly all there, in the family panel. I just did a little tweaking and changed his personality to be more like the real Rob, who sings like an angel, and loves to cook. Like all the others in the Home Free group, he also has a tremendous music education, and can play more than one instrument, and can arrange songs. Every one of those guys are wonderful musicians in their own right, yet they have chosen to do the acapella work, and do it so very well. Adam Rupp, the beatboxer, constantly amazes me with what he does just using his mouth! He's an accomplished drummer, and will do the motions sometimes, to accentuate the sounds he's making, but most people think they are using percussion tracks with their singing...not!

Sorry to ramble on...I love those guys so much! :grin:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » June 22nd, 2017, 7:18 pm

:friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Return to TS4 Sims Photos & Discussions