Kitchen Stuff

The Sims 4 has arrived. In this public forum, we can discuss the game. Please don't post links to your Gallery Sims, Lots, and Rooms here. There are separate forums for those. Thank you.

Re: Kitchen Stuff

Postby ukpoppyberry » August 9th, 2015, 9:00 am

I do wish they'd made the different colours match more, so many different greens, or pinks, you can't really match anything properly!
ukpoppyberry
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » August 9th, 2015, 9:39 am

I'm always telling myself that most people can't really afford to match everything in their own real-life homes, anyway. The thing is, that's one reason I enjoy building in the Sims...I CAN match things better, and CAN afford to have some of the luxury stuff I've always wanted but couldn't afford!

In TS3, I went nuts, though, trying to match EVERYTHING, so...too much of a good thing, I guess. :lol:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » August 10th, 2015, 2:24 pm

Sims 3 was a bit overwhelming with all the choices and abilities we had. It certainly took a lot longer to create because of so very many choices we could make.

I wish they could have found a happy medium though - because I also wish for the ability to make my own color choices rather than be stuck with the bad colors they offer in Sims 4. We had more and better choices in Sims 2 - that was a happy medium. :uhhuh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby BujoGamer1971 » August 15th, 2015, 8:22 pm

I don't know why but kitchens and baths have always been my favorite to decorate lol. Also laundry rooms hehe. I have actually not loaded this up yet but my daughter loved this pack. I keep meaning to play but keep getting distracted by other stuff :wow:
BujoGamer1971
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby ukpoppyberry » August 20th, 2015, 5:14 pm

I think if maybe we'd had like, light wood, medium wood and dark wood and then white with maybe a choice of complimentary colour but then again, this is what we have and I love it, so not going to get too bogged down wishing :evillaugh:
ukpoppyberry
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » August 20th, 2015, 8:51 pm

:uhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to TS4 Discussions