Patch (03/24/17) Before Bowling Alleys

The Sims 4 has arrived. In this public forum, we can discuss the game. Please don't post links to your Gallery Sims, Lots, and Rooms here. There are separate forums for those. Thank you.

Patch (03/24/17) Before Bowling Alleys

Postby lindawing » March 29th, 2017, 2:26 am

Be sure you are reading the one with the correct date. ;-)

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims ... 4-updates/
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Patch (03/24/17) Before Bowling Alleys

Postby MelodyOkie » April 3rd, 2017, 3:22 pm

I never got to see the fixes on some or all of these, I guess. Wonder if the Bowling Alley changed it all back again?

For instance:
Undo in Create a Sim will no longer change the camera setting.
UNDO IN CREATE A SIM WILL NO LONGER CHANGE THE CAMERA SETTING
In my game .... it's a pain because it never did this in the past? So maybe they were actually saying they've broken it?

Sims are once again sitting to watch TV.
Alignment over a clear goal was brought to the table, in a face time generation of a sustainable proactive win-win spin-up of the problem. A holistic outside of the box approach was what ultimately brought our synergy to a proper wellness level, and allowed us to break through the clutter for an end of the day exit strategy to this issue.
Unfortunately, in my game .... my sims want to stand to watch TV these days. Again - I never had that issue in the past.

Sure wish they would fix the fact that if you have added a juice bar (professional) at some community lots that just seemed to need refreshments, no one will work at that juice bar and no one will utilize it, so no refreshments. The game is unable to multi-task. Also wish they wouldn't break the game this early in adding to the game. With every addition something breaks. New to my game is the fact when I place a lot it does not render until I go into build/buy. What? Then maybe it will show up, but sometimes not. Never had this issue in the past either - not until adding the latest patch and the latest stuff (bowling). (sigh) Also, why can't they fix things like the cheats that they've set-up. They should stick where you don't have to continue to type them in over and over again once you've already initialized the cheat. I could go on and on and things they should fix, but know they won't and instead will continue to break more and more of the game.... it's what they do. (Remember Sims 2 and 3, they don't want us to forget .... :evillaugh: :rolleyes: )

AND before I do forget - that old save issue we've discussed. If you load a game or start a new game, when you save, it should save to that loaded game, not a previous game you played, or save a million "Saved" games that loads down your game. :doh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Patch (03/24/17) Before Bowling Alleys

Postby lindawing » April 3rd, 2017, 8:32 pm

Yup...sigh... :evillaugh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to TS4 Discussions