Castle Stonewall

This is a public forum. This is NOT for The Sims Medieval game, but for stuff made for TS2, for making medieval lots and neighborhoods.

Moderator: MamaLambNC

Castle Stonewall

Postby MamaLambNC » October 17th, 2015, 12:48 am

This is a castle that I started working on a long time ago & have been adding to it, a little here...a little there! It originally started out to look like the castle from the Sims Medieval game, by that I mean that's what I was trying to make it look like. Remember how I copied the other buildings? Well, this was supposed to be like that but then I decided to add a bit here & a bit there. So, instead of rambling on, I'll post some pics & hopefully, it'll come together & make sense.

************************************************************************************************************************************************
Castle Stonewall.jpg
Front of Castle
Castle Stonewall.jpg (94.04 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Starting with the First Floor:
Left half of first floor.jpg
Left half of first floor.jpg (100.71 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Right half of first floor.jpg
Right half of first floor.jpg (102.12 KiB) Viewed 331 times

************************************************************************************************************************************************
Starting with the the downstairs, first we have the Throne room where all the action is!
Throne room.jpg
Throne room.jpg (107.1 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Next we have the actual Throne area...
Throne area.jpg
Throne area.jpg (104.2 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Now, we'll go to the left & go into the Royal Family room...
Royal Living Room.jpg
Royal Living Room.jpg (100.9 KiB) Viewed 331 times

To the right of the throne room is the Royal dining room...
Royal Dining room.jpg
Royal Dining room.jpg (93.65 KiB) Viewed 331 times

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

If we swing back over to the living room & continue to go left, we'll see the Knight's Quarters. Downstairs is his living area & kitchen...
Night's living area.jpg
Night's living area.jpg (107.84 KiB) Viewed 331 times

NOTE: (Please, forgive any misspellings it would seem there are a lot...it's been a long day!)

If you look to the left of his area, you'll notice there is a hallway & stairs...the hallway leads over to the training area...
The Night & Guards Traing room & Armery.jpg
The Night & Guards Traing room & Armery.jpg (100.51 KiB) Viewed 331 times

& the stairs go to the Knight & family's sleeping quarters which we'll see in a few.

Now to the right of the throne room in the front turrant is the Spy's Quarters. Once again, downstairs is his living area & kitchen. His family sleeping quarters is directly above on the 2nd floor which we'll get to later on.
Spy's living area.jpg
Spy's living area.jpg (106.43 KiB) Viewed 331 times

To the back of the Spy's living area is the kitchen...that's where the Royal cook makes all the Royal family's meals!
Royal Kitchen.jpg
Royal Kitchen.jpg (108.42 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Directly behind the Throne area is the servants quarters...where the cook & the maid sleep.
Servants Quarters.jpg
Servants Quarters.jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 331 times

*********************************************************************************************************************************
Now for the Second floor:
Left half of second floor.jpg
Left half of second floor.jpg (102.28 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Right half of second floor.jpg
Right half of second floor.jpg (103.72 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Directly above the throne room we have the Royal bedroom suite...
Royal Bedroom.jpg
Royal Bedroom.jpg (57.12 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Standing in the hallway & looking left you'll see:
1.) The Nanny's Quarters
2.) The Nursery
3.) The Children's bathroom
Nanny's Quarters, Nursery, & Children's bathroom.jpg
Nanny's Quarters, Nursery, & Children's bathroom.jpg (58.2 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Right next to the Children's bathroom is the Princess Room & next door to that is the Prince Bedroom where all of our little royal kiddo's will sleep!
Prince & Princess bedrooms.jpg
Prince & Princess bedrooms.jpg (52.08 KiB) Viewed 331 times

If you turn your head to the right & look at the other end of the King's bedroom, you'll see the Royal Bathroom, where the Queen has her beauty treatments done...
Royal Bath.jpg
Royal Bath.jpg (92.37 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Directly to the right of the Royal bath is the Knight & his family's sleeping area.
Sleeping area for Night & family (Upstairs).jpg
Sleeping area for Night & family (Upstairs).jpg (102.68 KiB) Viewed 331 times

In the front turrant is the Guards sleeping quarters.
Sleeping area for Guards (Upstairs).jpg
Sleeping area for Guards (Upstairs).jpg (103.49 KiB) Viewed 331 times

If you look back to your left past the children's bedrooms, you'll see the Spy & his family's sleeping quarters.
Sleeping area for Spy & family (Upstairs).jpg
Sleeping area for Spy & family (Upstairs).jpg (106.58 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Down the hall from that (directly behind the Nursery) you have the Spy's training room.
Spy's Traing Room & Armery.jpg
Spy's Traing Room & Armery.jpg (87.48 KiB) Viewed 331 times

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Well, there you have it! Castle Stonewall...Before I end this, I'd like to apologise for the photos...a photographer I am not! But it's enough to give you an idea as to what it looks like.
If by some slim chance anyone would like to download it, let me know & I'll upload it. A warning up front....Open it with Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer because it's full of CC. Mainly to give it a medieval look rather than a 21st century look. Anyway, I had a blast doing it & I hope you all like it! Blessings, Patty
Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (40 yrs.)
Proud Mama To: BJ - 36, Angel - 32, Kathy - 28, & Shaun - 25
Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 9, Nadya - 7, Bruce - 4 & Brooklyn - Newborn
MamaLambNC
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Castle Stonewall

Postby lindawing » October 17th, 2015, 4:25 am

You've done an excellent job, Patty! If I were still playing in TS2, I'd definitely download it--CC and all. Proud of you! :joy: Actually, I think I have most of that same CC from when we were working on castles a while back. :uhhhuh:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to The Sims 2--Medieval Stuff