the sims2 body shop

This is a public forum designed specifically to showcase the Custom Content you have created for The Sims 2. Please be sure your files have been checked with Clean Installer before you upload them here. Also be sure that you have not used someone else's CC--that you have created it completely on your own. Thank you.

the sims2 body shop

Postby PierreAndre » April 28th, 2015, 2:59 am

Hello to all here is the sims2 bodyshop from the sims2 ultimate collection enjoy and happy simming
Attachments
TS2BodyShop.zip
(3.37 MiB) Downloaded 82 times
PierreAndre
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Re: the sims2 body shop

Postby MelodyOkie » April 28th, 2015, 3:02 am

Thank you Pierre! :joy: :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » April 28th, 2015, 3:09 am

Unfortunately, thought I thought it would work (and Pierre uploaded this at my request), it doesn't, for my Windows 7 64-bit computer. It's exactly the same version that was shipped with Mansion and Gardens. Darn it all! I thought maybe they had updated it. It may have something to do with my video card. It won't run for Patty, either, though, so I don't know. Some people have had problems with it, and some haven't.

Today, however, I was able to get BodyShop that is installed on my XP computer to run on my Windows 7 64-bit computer, through the network. It was actually running on the XP machine, and I could totally do everything I needed to do, by doing that. Woot!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MamaLambNC » April 28th, 2015, 4:25 am

I downloaded this one thinking maybe....just maybe but....No go for me either! :-( Thanks for downloading it though, Pierre....maybe somebody can use it!
Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (40 yrs.)
Proud Mama To: BJ - 36, Angel - 32, Kathy - 28, & Shaun - 25
Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 9, Nadya - 7, Bruce - 4 & Brooklyn - Newborn
MamaLambNC
Administrator
Administrator

Return to TS2 Custom Content