2015 in Sims 3

This is a public forum where you may tell your TS3 Sims stories. Please don't add downloadable files here. Those should go into the appropriate areas within the TS3 section.

Re: 2015 in Sims 3

Postby MelodyOkie » January 10th, 2015, 10:42 pm

So, I didn't do any work today. Instead I over-slept. I did, however, take a walk on my treadmill!!

Returning to my game, I've checked in with Agora Tchotchke. Agora is Dylan Kincaid's partner in crime. Agora, is getting pretty tired of the demand of her chosen profession in the Criminal field. Trying to appear innocent, and then hoping to not get caught while she rips off her neighbors at night. Now Dylan is pressuring her to kidnap someone for ransom? She just can't take it anymore and has to get away for awhile.

Stress of Work.jpg
Stress of Work.jpg (350.71 KiB) Viewed 563 times

So Agora decides to take a trip to China. Not our first choice, but the cheapest of the trips offered.

Going on Vacation.jpg
Going on Vacation.jpg (129.12 KiB) Viewed 563 times

After arriving in China, Agora decides to enjoy the scenery and check out a few sites. She noticed there was an "Adventure" board and thought that would be fun to do while she is there.

Relaxing Scenery.jpg
Relaxing Scenery.jpg (556.46 KiB) Viewed 563 times

Adventures in China.jpg
Adventures in China.jpg (601.79 KiB) Viewed 563 times

Her first adventure was to visit the Halls of the Lost Army and retrieve a relic for Chen Hong. She wanted to explore there anyway, so why not see if she can find this relic while she was there. It sounded like fun!

Halls of the Lost Army.jpg
Halls of the Lost Army.jpg (669.67 KiB) Viewed 563 times

Not only was she successful, but she got paid for it!!

Agora, sampled the food of China at the market, purchased a couple of souveniers (a bowl and vase), bought a few books that will be a pleasure to read and learn. She's hoping to recreate the lovely egg rolls she was able to sample. Unfortunately, the time sped by and before she knew it, her vacation was over.

Returning Home.jpg
Returning Home.jpg (351.67 KiB) Viewed 563 times

She definitely plans to return. There is an adventure waiting for her in the Dragon's Cave!!

Is that a Zit.jpg
Is that a Zit.jpg (266.93 KiB) Viewed 563 times
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 11th, 2015, 12:52 am

Love it! You got some great photos! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 11th, 2015, 2:25 am

Thank you Linda!! :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 11th, 2015, 12:24 pm

I like all the photos, but I particularly like the "Returning Home" one. It just looks so very much like getting home at last, after a long trip! Wonderful job! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 11th, 2015, 4:59 pm

Thank you! :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 12th, 2015, 2:12 am

As the Seasons change from Fall to Winter, Agora becomes more and more unhappy with her position as a Bagwoman in the criminal field. She has also found herself falling for Dylan Kincaid, but can not handle his pressure he keeps putting on her about this kidnapping business. He is convinced they could get away with it and be set for life. She does not want to chance it. After her trip to China, the gold she found while helping with some of the Adventures, as well as the money she earned while having fun, would be a much better life than what she has now. If only she could convince him of that.

Fall turns to Winter.jpg
Fall turns to Winter.jpg (513.6 KiB) Viewed 559 times

During her spare time, while she waits until she's earned enough money to go back to China, Agora studies the Martial Arts. She really does think Dylan would enjoy this! On her next heist, though, Agora gets arrested. After some time in the local jail, Agora decides she can not wait on Dylan to make a change. She has to get out of this business.

Home after Jail.jpg
Home after Jail.jpg (450.3 KiB) Viewed 559 times

After a restless night, once she was able to go home, while the winds howled and a blizzard blew through, she decided to make the phone call, ending her career. She sure hope they did not cause her any trouble.

Agora quits job.jpg
Agora quits job.jpg (387.49 KiB) Viewed 559 times

To be on the safe side, Agora had just enough money left to take another trip to China. She had a job to finish there, with cash waiting for her as soon as she did. After she completed the job in China, Agora decided to approach a Master in the Martial Arts to see if he would teach her how to spar.

Agora learns to Spar.jpg
Agora learns to Spar.jpg (188.27 KiB) Viewed 559 times

Not bad for a beginner.jpg
Not bad for a beginner.jpg (170.91 KiB) Viewed 559 times

Well, her time in China comes to an end much too quickly. Wishing she did not have to leave, Agora vows to come back with Dylan in tow. She just knows he will realize Adventures are much less risky and the rewards are much greater - plus it is fun!! She just has to figure out how to convince him.
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 12th, 2015, 6:21 am

Great story! I'm betting on Agora! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 12th, 2015, 3:23 pm

Thank you!
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 15th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Returning to Sims 3 for a short while, I remember there is a goal to get Agora and Dylan together. Agora needs to convince him to get out of the Criminal field, get herself a new job, and get Dylan to return to China with her.

Agora paid a visit to Dylan's apartment. They both harbored secret romantic interests for each other, so it was quite easy to get them together. Already good friends, it only took one kiss to bring these two together.

Agora and Dylan.jpg
Agora and Dylan.jpg (120.85 KiB) Viewed 551 times

I decided the choice between the two homes had to be Agora's house and not the apartment. So after they realized they were in love, I sent her home and then had her call Dylan over. Before his phone even rang - he was on her doorstep. He moved in right away, then they decided just room mates wasn't the answer to their over powering desire for each other, so they decided to go steady. After spending the night together, they decided to get engaged. Then a nice hot shower together and they decided to go ahead and get married. Once they were married, Agora talked Dylan into quitting his job and returning to China with her. But once they were in China, she found she didn't really want to be there. Dylan was after her to take a trip into the future to meet his descendants, so they returned home and immediately left for the future. Once there, Agora realized she also had descendants she wanted to meet. So after visiting with each other's descendants, they decided they wanted to return home and make some of their own.

I thought I took more pictures, especially when they met her descendants, but unfortunately I must not have. That's too bad. Oh, well .... :doh: :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 15th, 2015, 11:25 pm

Very cool! I'm so glad it is working out better for them, now. Is Dylan still in crime, though?
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 16th, 2015, 1:04 am

lindawing wrote:Very cool! I'm so glad it is working out better for them, now. Is Dylan still in crime, though?

No, Agora talked Dylan into quitting his job. I forgot to say, once they returned from the future, she secured a job in the Business Career and he got a job in the Police field. (I thought that very appropriate for him - he'll have a jump on the criminals in the neighborhood - knowing them and all. :evillaugh: ) Agora, though, is carrying a Descendant of both her's and Dylan's and won't be able to start work right away .... :yeah: It will be interesting to see how that changes the future and when this child gets old enough to travel to meet it's descendants .... wonder how that's all going to work out?
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » January 16th, 2015, 4:23 am

For sure! I can hardly wait to see what happens, then! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ukpoppyberry » January 16th, 2015, 10:49 am

I really miss weather in the sims, that snowy pic is lovely :joy:
ukpoppyberry
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » January 16th, 2015, 2:59 pm

Thank you Linda!

Thank you Lisa - the snow pictures are so beautiful!! :joy:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » February 16th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Having been away, busy in Sims 4, I've neglected what I wanted to do in Sims 3. So today, after spending time with my Artistic Prodigy in Sims 4, I took some time to visit with Dylan and Agora in Sims 3.

Things were a bit strange. Granted it has been awhile since I've spent some time with them and I left them right after they got married. Dylan moved from his apartment right across the street, into Agora's home. They both had just returned from a trip into the future to announce their marriage to the relatives yet to be born.

Anyway, I arrive at their home, knowing that Agora was with child and anxious for the birth. I notice an announcement they had just received rent from their "Roommates"? It's a one bedroom, one bed house and they did not have any roommates. I let it slide, it was just too confusing. Next I noticed a person neither Agora nor Dylan knew coming in and throwing his clothes on the floor then going directly to sit at the computer. I clicked on him and was able to tell Agora "Dismiss Roommate". Again, another person comes in and starts rifling through the fridge. Again, I had to have Agora dismiss roommate. Why is this happening? I realized - hey, those were the NPC's that rented the downstairs unit of Dylan's old Apartment he used to live in. What is going on? Evidently the game moved them with him when he married Agora and moved to her home. (sigh)

Meanwhile, Dylan was off to work and there were dirty clothes on the floor everywhere. (Dylan and Agora do not own a Washing Machine - so what's up with that?) I went ahead and placed a washer (there was not any room for a dryer, so I also placed clotheslines out back). Agora did up the clothes, but that didn't stop them from throwing them on the floor throughout the house even though there was a hamper. (sigh) So I deleted it all. Clothesline, washer and hamper, then could not delete the clothes. So I put a washer down, had her do up the laundry, and then deleted the washer. Bingo - all gone, now. There better not be anymore dirty clothes thrown around!! :doh:

Finally, the baby is born. It's a girl and her name is Beth.

Beth.jpg
Beth.jpg (156.64 KiB) Viewed 409 times

They are presently on their way back into the future having received a notice from their future relatives. Baby is going with them!! Will tell you about it soon.
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to TS3 Storytelling