Hansen Family Thread

This is a public forum where you may tell your TS3 Sims stories. Please don't add downloadable files here. Those should go into the appropriate areas within the TS3 section.

Hansen Family Thread

Postby Meadow9259 » April 24th, 2014, 1:47 am

Some day I hope to get back to the Hansens. For now, here's a recap.

The do-gooders are already hard at work, corrupting poor Nancy. Here she's being forced to do her homework. (Although by the look on Michael's face you'd think he was the one suffering. :lol: )

The family has finally moved into a bigger house. Straight from the poor part of town to the biggest mansion in town.

They're eager to get a look inside, no doubt thinking, "Can this really be our new house?"

Uh, where are you guys going?

Guys?

(Ok, so the house just looked good in this shot.)

Well, no wonder the others couldn't get in the front door. The rudeness continues, 6.5 bathrooms or not.

The family finally manages to finish meeting up from the move. Although on the second head count I noticed one of them was still missing, and found her out on the front lawn. No doubt still trying to get inside past her extremely RUDE family.

These two quickly made themselves right at home the second I wasn't looking. And of course I forgot the smoke detector in this room, so what do they think they're doing, lighting fires?!

Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Re: Hansen Family Thread

Postby Meadow9259 » April 24th, 2014, 1:47 am

I'm way, way behind now... this is why I usually don't try to do stories. :evillaugh: (Just a warning - I ended up with A LOT of pictures.)

Here's a few to start on the catch up:

Peter is excited to have been able to try out the new fancy smancy stove. And it's even self-cleaning straight off the shelf!

Janet has an order for grilled hamburgers, so she tries out the brand spanking new grill instead.

Hey, we even have an actual dining table now, instead of having to eat on the couch or sit on the toilet! Although, why can't these things come bigger and with more chairs?!

Peter and Janet, all tuckered out from the move, get to try out their comfy new bed. Aww... no more backaches in the morning!

Less than a day, and all of one use, and the plumbing already starts going. They just don't make things like they used to!

Peter finds out that he can still harvest from his money trees, and they're even blooming more frequently now. Better keep up with them, because this insane new house really set the family finances back!

Here we go again... *sigh* Still all of a day old on the house.

Janet is excited about showing off her brand new diamond ring that Peter bought for her.

And the plumbing keeps right on going...

Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby Meadow9259 » April 24th, 2014, 1:48 am

This next update is a bit longer and more sedate. I always take way too many pictures. Maybe now that I can't play anymore nor anytime in the foreseeable future, maybe I can finally get caught up with the family story.

Janet's workplace had asked her to throw a party, which i waited on until after the move because of the tiny size of the old house. Personally, I think they just wanted to come up with an excuse to get inside the new house they knew she was about to buy!

Since I saw swimwear as one of the dress options for the party, and the family has that lovely new pool, I chose that option. Even though everyone pretty much ended up staying inside lol.

One of the guests at least was polite enough to bring some mac 'n' cheese to share.

Don't even THINK about running off with the foosball table, Oliver. I know you're a klepto now, and I've got my eye on you!

I have successfully corrupted Nancy. She sat down, of her own accord, at a party no less, and did her homework! MUHAHAHAHA!

Wow... they actually had a good time? =O

Janet is getting pretty old now, so Abigail is trying to get in some last guaranteed quality time with her mom.

She's the writer/artist in the family, so I also decide to have her start on a series of family portraits.

Uh, Abigail? Is that supposed to resemble your mother?

That's better.

Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby Meadow9259 » April 24th, 2014, 1:49 am

Janet and Peter get in some last guaranteed quality time together.

Janet is still excited about the ring Peter bought her, all these days later.

Another family portrait joins the collection: Paula, who is about to age up.

Paula's birthday.

I'm keeping Abigail good and busy with all these family portraits. Here's Chloe.

PETER!!!!! NO!!!!!

And they say excercise is GOOD for you. Bah!

Beth, good World Renowned Surgeon that she is, is the first on the scene, and tries desperately to resucitate her father.

Michael and the VERY UNWELCOME guest are next on the scene.

Chloe finally heads over to see what all the commotion is about.

NO, you stupid Grim Reaper. Don't consign him officially to death. Just GO AWAY!!!

Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby Meadow9259 » April 24th, 2014, 1:49 am

Peter takes one last look at his family before the Grim Reaper shoos him off to the Netherworld.

The family is heartbroken. See? (This is because of what the newspaper had the audacity to say the next day lol.)

Michael is especially torn up over his father's loss. Especially now that he's the only male in the house amidst all these women.

The Grim Reaper has been very busy tonight.

Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby MelodyOkie » April 24th, 2014, 2:26 am

Wow! It is really difficult to keep up with such a large family, but you've done a great job with the pictures and the storyline. So sorry that Peter won't be there to enjoy that big new home they moved into! It is always so sad when a Simmie dies!! :uhhuh:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby PattyHeart » April 24th, 2014, 3:40 am

Oh my! That is a BIG home and, I agree, it is no easy task keeping track of a large, active family of Sims!!

Why is it that even in a brand new Sims home it is always the plumbing that goes wonky..one fixture after another. Only good thing is mending does up the handiness skill.
PattyHeart
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby lindawing » April 24th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Glad to see the Hansens moving over here, Meadow. :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kruimel76 » April 27th, 2014, 12:53 pm

Great story! Thanks for sharing!