Uphill Bistro--CORRECTED

Uphill Bistro--CORRECTED

Postby lindawing » March 26th, 2014, 9:29 am

Up Hill Bistro--CORRECTED
When I was building the Up Hill Bistro lot, I got interrupted as I was placing the chairs around the outdoor tables. When I got back to building (about two hours later), I looked at the lot, and thought, "Oh! I'm done!" so I let it go as it was, and never realized until playing the new Small World game, that I had left out about half of the chairs! :doh"

So here's a corrected version. I took out the center table, and moved the other four tables just a bit, to provide a more uncluttered look--all of which you can just do on your own, or just finish adding chairs to the existing tables--your choice.

If you prefer, you may just download and install this "corrected" version, delete the original, plop down the "corrected" version, then save, and go on with your game...all your choice. ;-)

UpHillBistro-Original-CORRECTED-01.jpg
UpHillBistro-Original-CORRECTED-01.jpg (170.68 KiB) Viewed 407 times

UpHillBistro-Original-CORRECTED-02.jpg
UpHillBistro-Original-CORRECTED-02.jpg (139.25 KiB) Viewed 407 times

NOTE: I play my game with all the EPs and SPs, at any give time. This should always be expected from my lots. There is no CC in this lot. I believe the chairs came from the High End Loft SP, but other chairs would be substituted if you don't have that SP in your game.
Attachments
Uphill Bistro-ChairsCorrected.Sims3Pack
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 62 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to SW-Community Lots