DOWNLOAD--Spring Island (World)

Spring Island was the first of four tiny islands designed to give us the feel of actually having some SEASONS in our game until the real thing came along. Wednesday, March 21, was the first day of Spring for 2012. This island was originally posted for download to correspond to that event. This is a public forum.

DOWNLOAD--Spring Island (World)

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Spring Island is the first of four tiny islands designed to give us the feel of actually having some SEASONS in our game until the real thing comes along. Wednesday, March 21, is the first day of Spring for 2012. This island is being posted for download to correspond to that event.

The members of Neighborly Sims have been highly involved in creating the Residences and Rabbit Hole lots for the islands, and in playtesting to the "nth degree."

The creating members featured for Spring Island are:

Carrie (psychedelicsim)--Central Park, 1 Spring Place and the Primrose Family

Linda (lindawing)--World, Fire Department, 2 Spring Place and the Springer Family, Community Venues, Several Small Residences, Basic Rabbit Hole Lots

Kat (KrazyAngelKat81)--3 Spring Place and the Flowers Family

Lynn (sfw1962)--4 Spring Place and the Primavera Family

Christy--Several Small Residences, Several Rabbit Hole Lot Enhancements

Melody (MelodyOkie)--Several Small Residences, Several Rabbit Hole Lot Enhancements, Alternate Large Residence and the Alternate Family

Heather (HarleyQuinn)--Alternate Large Residence and the Heinasim Family

All creation and decoration credits for the lots and families are also given in the lot descriptions in the game. The Large Residences and their Families, and the Central Park, are described and pictured later in this topic, beginning with Post #2.

Each Island has a different mix of creators.

In June, Summer Island will go live. In September, Autumn Island will be fall into place. In December, Winter Island will make its advent. (Puns intended.) :rotfl:

This world and the alternate lots have been created in games that may contain all EPs and SPs.

Since the world was exported AFTER the pre-patch for Showtime, you WILL need at least that first patch in your game, in order to utilize this world. I wish I could say that's not the case, but it is. There have also been a few STORE items used in the lots. If you don't own those items, your game will substitute a different, usually similar, object. No third-party CC has been used anywhere in the world or in the alternate residential lots or families.

When you have installed Spring Island and make a new world from the file, here's what you'll see.

SI-Release-031712.jpg
SI-Release-031712.jpg (109.6 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

As you can tell by that view, this tiny world is made from the smallest size map available to us in Create-a-World. There are four 30x30 main residences, and I'll leave you to be surprised at the other eight small residences. Around a 40x40 Central Park, you'll find eight small Community venues, which you may discover on your own. Toward the beach areas, we have built in seven Rabbit Hole venues (most of them combined units), plus a full-service Fire Department. Near the ends of the streets, at the beach, there are four Fishing Spots, which trigger the appearance of unicorns, small animals, collectible birds. Horses also like to use the ponds for congregating and drinking, as do deer. Having those small lots around the perimeter also helps to keep those larger animals out of the middle of town. However, each central Community venue includes a horse trough and hitching post, as well as a parking spot. Cats, dogs, and raccoons show up inside the town limits, but thankfully not to excess.

You'll notice that the four streets do NOT meet in the middle. Can this work for the public transportation system? Do personal cars work? Does the schoolbus come? Can teens learn to drive?

What doesn't happen: You'll see no taxis, and even if your Sim owns a car, it will not be used. Neither will bicycles. Still, this does not keep the Sims from quickly getting all over town. The island is so small, that there's no necessity for these things. Oh, and unfortunately, teens WON'T be able to learn to drive. However, they don't really NEED to, since nobody uses cars anyway!

What DOES happen: Carpools show up just as they should, for employed Sims. The Ice Cream Truck shows up just as it should, as well (sticking fairly close to the home of the Sim you are playing at any given time). The schoolbus will pick up kids for school, and will drop them off at home. It will also show up at the school to pick up kids for field trips, and will deliver them home (or back to school) when done. You will see the Carpools, Ice Cream Truck, and Schoolbuses "transport" to the different intersections where they need to be. Once on the right street, the vehicles will use the opposing intersection to turn around as necessary, and will then will disappear when the job is done. For some reason, the children from the #3 residence won't get picked up by the schoolbus, though they will be delivered home by one. I tried everything I could think of, but somehow I couldn't find the key. It is, though, a simple matter to send the children to school when you see all the OTHER children on the island running off to school (the bus only picks up the kids from the household you are playing).

We have designed all the small residences for you (with no families--they make good NPC homes), and all four of the large residences. We have also made you two alternate residences, which could be installed instead of any of the original four. There is a family specifically made for each residence, but of course, you may mix and match as you prefer. Below, you will find the world file to be installed in your game.

You will also find a SAVE file, which has the original four families standing outside their homes, just waiting for you to play. The world has not been played. I have just purchased the correct homes for the residents.

You'll also find the files for the alternate lots. Those are zipped files that contain the empty house and the family intended to live there (they have not yet moved in). Each family has enough money to move into their appropriate home, and they will still have ABOUT §20,500 left to start their new lives.

Here are some random photos of the world in use.

SI-A-031712.jpg
SI-A-031712.jpg (111.46 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

SI-B-031712.jpg
SI-B-031712.jpg (120.64 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

SI-C-031712.jpg
SI-C-031712.jpg (126.56 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

SI-D-031712.jpg
SI-D-031712.jpg (156.65 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

SI-E-031712.jpg
SI-E-031712.jpg (101.41 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

SI-F-031712.jpg
SI-F-031712.jpg (88.23 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

SI-G-031712.jpg
SI-G-031712.jpg (85.72 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

DOWNLOAD Spring Island (The World).

DOWNLOAD the Spring Island SAVE file (families moved into the four main residences)
SpringIsland-SAVE-030912.zip
(4.62 MiB) Downloaded 60 times

(I've temporarily removed Okie's Spring Place Alternate with family because the zip file had Heather's home with Okie's family. I will see if I can add the corrected file momentarily.) (Unfortunately, I no longer have my Spring Alternate home with all the changes that were made to my computer and since it is not here - I won't be able to replace the bad file with a good file. So sorry. Guess it's good it was an alternate. :) ) I have placed my Alternate Family in a replica of their Spring Alternate Home. It is not an exact duplicate, but it is based on the original home and will work ok. There are some areas that could stand improvement as far as the fencing and outside deco, but that's ok. I am just so happy to find a home very similar to the original!! And Here it is: I am excited to say that I found my original Spring Alternate Home, so, I have removed the temporary file with a home I found that "worked" and I have placed my "Alternate Family" in their original home:

DOWNLOAD another alternate Spring Island Residence and Family.
SpringPlaceAlt-WithFamilyToMoveIn-ByHeather.zip
(4.93 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
Attachments
SpringPlaceAlt-WithFamilyToMoveIn-ByOkieOK01.zip
This actually contains Heather's home with Okie's family....
(5.02 MiB) Downloaded 63 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: DOWNLOAD--Spring Island (World)

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 2:54 pm

SPRING ISLAND CENTRAL PARK

lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 2:55 pm

1 SPRING PLACE

LIVING ROOM

KITCHEN

DINING ROOM

MASTER BEDROOM AND BATH

BOY'S ROOM

HALL BATH

GIRL'S ROOM

2-CAR GARAGE
NOTE: Since cars and bicycles do nothing in this world, this garage could possibly be turned into a stable!

NIGHTTIME

lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 2:56 pm

THE PRIMROSE FAMILY

DOWNLOAD THIS FAMILY SEPARATELY.
(They have enough funds to move into any home on the island.)
ThePrimroseFamily-ByPsychedelicsim.Sims3Pack
(655.02 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Hawk and Camellia Primrose have two children (Freesia and Forest). They also have a cat named Lily.

HAWK

CAMELLIA

HAWK & CAMELLIA

FREESIA

FOREST

LILY

lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:06 pm

2 SPRING PLACE

Exterior...
2SpringPlace-Exterior-Final-A.jpg
2SpringPlace-Exterior-Final-A.jpg (153.21 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-Exterior-Final-B.jpg
2SpringPlace-Exterior-Final-B.jpg (176.07 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-Exterior-Final-C.jpg
2SpringPlace-Exterior-Final-C.jpg (188.06 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-Exterior-Final-D.jpg
2SpringPlace-Exterior-Final-D.jpg (162.97 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Interior...
2SpringPlace-Interior-Final-A.jpg
2SpringPlace-Interior-Final-A.jpg (520.81 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-Interior-Final-B.jpg
2SpringPlace-Interior-Final-B.jpg (553.88 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-Interior-Final-C.jpg
2SpringPlace-Interior-Final-C.jpg (515.32 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Some Lower Floor Action Shots (I forgot to get the Dining Room in on these)...
2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-A.jpg
2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-A.jpg (112.2 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-B.jpg
2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-B.jpg (117.03 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-C.jpg
2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-C.jpg (118.06 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-D.jpg
2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-D.jpg (129.82 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-E.jpg
2SpringPlace-LowerFloor-Final-E.jpg (121.09 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Some Middle Floor Action Shots (Gardenia's suite got left out)...
2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-A.jpg
2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-A.jpg (147.08 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-B.jpg
2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-B.jpg (135.34 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-C.jpg
2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-C.jpg (129.79 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-D.jpg
2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-D.jpg (182.73 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-E.jpg
2SpringPlace-MiddleFloor-Final-E.jpg (167.06 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

A Top Floor Action Shot (There's lots more to it, of course!)...
2SpringPlace-TopFloor-Final-A.jpg
2SpringPlace-TopFloor-Final-A.jpg (165.63 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Some Yard Action Shots (There's plenty of room to play ball!)...
2SpringPlace-Yard-Final-A.jpg
2SpringPlace-Yard-Final-A.jpg (177.64 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

2SpringPlace-Yard-Final-B.jpg
2SpringPlace-Yard-Final-B.jpg (211.13 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:11 pm

THE SPRINGER FAMILY

TheSpringerFamily-ByLindawing.Sims3Pack
(784.18 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Gardenia Springer is the matron of the family...well...sort of. She is Cosmo's maiden aunt--his father's twin sister. She has come to live with Cosmo and his family, because it has become increasingly apparent that both Cosmo and Camellia will have to be away from home sometimes, for the careers they are now pursuing, since their children are past the toddler stage.

Gardenia's favorite things are country music, stu surprise, and the color pink. She is a good, kind soul with a wonderful sense of humor. Family-oriented, she is very nurturing and friendly. All of these things make her the perfect nanny for Eric and Hyacinth, the two children in the family.

Before moving to live with Cosmo and family, Gardenia--who has an elder's need to feel secure--mentioned to her friends that she'd really like to be "swimming in cash." Upon moving in, Cosmo told her that everything they had would be available to her as she spent time helping to raise his children, and that she should consider their bank account as her own, and therefore never have need of another thing for the rest of her life. This made Gardenia extremely happy, and added 37,237 Lifetime Rewards to her personal account--all of which may be purchased and distributed as you will when you begin playing this family.

GardeniaSpringer.jpg
GardeniaSpringer.jpg (735.27 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Cosmo Springer is the spitting image of his father. We'll have to take Gardenia's word for it, because his father and mother have never been seen on Spring Island. Since Gardenia is his father's twin, this means that Cosmo also looks quite a bit like Gardenia did as a younger Sim.

He also inherited some of her traits. His favorite things are country music, lobster thermidor, and the color sea foam (a light, grey green). Like his aunt, he has a good sense of humor and is quite family-oriented. Additionally, he is athletic, handy, and quite brave.

All of these things should serve him well in his chosen career. At present, he is only a latrine cleaner at the local military station. However, he has big dreams. He really, really, really, REALLY wants to become an astronaut!

CosmoSpringer.jpg
CosmoSpringer.jpg (718.34 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Camellia Springer fits perfectly with her husband. They are quite compatible, having similar, though not identical, personalities. Her favorite things are country music, tri-tip steak, and the color white.

Like all the others in the family, she is very family-oriented. Like Cosmo, she is also athletic. Like Gardenia, she is a nurturer. Besides those admirable traits, Camellia is both charismatic and a hopeless romantic.

She has entered the sports career, and though she is presently only a rabid fan, she hopes, someday, to be the top athlete ever, in this tiny world of theirs.

CamelliaSpringer.jpg
CamelliaSpringer.jpg (784.59 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Older by just a few minutes than her twin Eric, Hyacinth is quite a mixture of all the adults in the family.

Her favorite things are country music, stu surprise, and the color pink. She is a very good girl, quite family-oriented, and athletic like her parents.

Hyacinth still doesn't know what she wants to do, ultimately, in her life. However, she has begun elementary school. Though she hasn't had a chance to prove how well she can learn, she has an average grade, and is ready to do her first homework assignment as soon as she can settle at one of the desks on the middle floor that was put there expressly for that purpose.

HyacinthSpringer.jpg
HyacinthSpringer.jpg (566.82 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

The youngest member of the Springer family (by only a few minutes) is Eric. He shares some traits with his twin Hyacinth, but has some different ideas, too.

His favorite things include country music, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and the color grey. He is family-oriented as are all the other members of the family. He is also athletic like everyone except Auntie Gardenia. On the other hand, he stands out a bit, because he is quite adventurous, and hopes to be able to travel someday.

Like Hyacinth, he hasn't decided exactly what he wants to do with his life. Still...he wants to be ready for anything, so he, too, is doing his best to excel in elementary school, and is also ready to sit at one of the middle-floor desks to complete his first homework assignment.

EricSpringer.jpg
EricSpringer.jpg (526.47 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:19 pm

3 SPRING PLACE

Contains FREE items from The Sims 3 Store. If you don't own them the game will replace them with something similar. Paintings used are from the Eye of the Bolder ‘10 set and the Let there be Sims set

4 bed, 4 bath, 2 level family country house with a games room, hobby room, vegetable patch, BBQ area, children's play area. Master bedroom on the ground floor opposite the nursery. Made for the Flowers family who can be seen in the next post.

lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm

THE FLOWERS FAMILY

TheFlowersFamily-byKrazyAngelKat81.Sims3Pack
(698.51 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

The Flowers Family love to spend time together and enjoy the outdoors. Patriarch Sage married late in life due to his solitary nature but he couldn't resist the younger and vibrant Fuschia. She breathed new life into his home and heart by blessing him with 3 children. Eldest son Alder harbours dreams of becoming a rock star, middle child Lief always has his head stuck in a book and baby of the family Blossom is the apple of her parent's eye.

Note--The sprinkler in this picture had to be removed because it was malfunctioning in the completed lot.

Note: The guitar in this picture is now in the living room, because for some reason it could not be used from this location.

Note: In game play, Alder can be seen carrying his little sis Blossom just about anywhere in the world. He really seems to love her a lot!

Sage Flowers - Human, Male, Adult
Sage Flowers is a quiet type who is happiest when pottering in his garden. He married late in life but wasted no time having 3 children with loving younger wife Fuschia.

Fuschia Flowers - Human, Female, Young Adult
Fuschia Flowers is as vibrant and appealing as her name suggests. She's everyone's friend and has a deep capacity for love. Her husband Sage was her professor at college but she loved him from the moment she set eyes on him. And together they have raised 3 children.

Alder Flowers - Human, Male, Teen
Alder Flowers is the eldest child and he's going through those tough teen years. He dreams of being in a rock band and carries that dream through into the way he styles himself

Lief Flowers - Human, Male, Child
Lief Flowers is a middle child who likes to keep to himself. He is happiest with his nose in a book surrounded by those who know him best.

Blossom Flowers - Human, Female, Toddler
Blossom Flowers is the baby of the family and the apple of her parent's eye. Her artistic flair or scribbles can often be seen around the house!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:24 pm

4 SPRING PLACE

This beautiful lot features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Inside you'll find a nicely appointed kitchen, dining area, living room and laundry room. Outside you'll find a riot of flowers and a flourishing garden.

4 Spring Place 01.jpg
4 Spring Place 01.jpg (213.5 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

4 Spring Place 02.jpg
4 Spring Place 02.jpg (182.78 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

4 Spring Place 03.jpg
4 Spring Place 03.jpg (160.03 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

4 Spring Place 04.jpg
4 Spring Place 04.jpg (154.83 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

4 Spring Place 05.jpg
4 Spring Place 05.jpg (175.36 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

4 Spring Place 06.jpg
4 Spring Place 06.jpg (180.69 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Note: The raised veggie garden has been changed slightly since this picture was taken, to allow for easier replanting.
4 Spring Place 07.jpg
4 Spring Place 07.jpg (239.24 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:26 pm

THE PRIMAVERA FAMILY

ThePrimaveraFamily-Bysfw1962.Sims3Pack
(740.02 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

Aldo--Adult (Scorpio)
Athletic, Charismatic, Flirty, Schmoozer, Hot-headed
LTW to be a Superstar Athlete
Faves are Spaghetti, Latin Music, Green
Aldo.jpg
Aldo.jpg (312.59 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Felicia--Adult (Capricorn)
Green Thumb, Hopeless Romantic, Natural Cook, Neat, Nurturing
LTW--Culinary Librarian
Faves are Grilled Salmon, Soul Music, Turquoise
Felicia.jpg
Felicia.jpg (330.51 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Michael--Teen (Pisces)
Family-Oriented, Genius, Hopeless Romantic and Nurturing
Faves are Hot Dogs, Hip-Hop Music and Seafoam Green
Michael.jpg
Michael.jpg (302.15 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Rose--Child (Sagittarius)
Daredevil, Neat and Artistic
Faves are Eggrolls, Indie Music and Pink
Rose.jpg
Rose.jpg (255.03 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:31 pm

ALTERNATE SPRING PLACE (OkieOK01)

2 Spring Alternate.jpg
2 Spring Alternate.jpg (223.75 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

3 1st Floor Layout.jpg
3 1st Floor Layout.jpg (196.49 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

4 2nd Floor Layout.jpg
4 2nd Floor Layout.jpg (184.85 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

5 3rd Floor Layout.jpg
5 3rd Floor Layout.jpg (177.23 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

6 1st Floor Views 1.jpg
6 1st Floor Views 1.jpg (239.22 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

7 Inside Views 1.jpg
7 Inside Views 1.jpg (227.38 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

8 A side View.jpg
8 A side View.jpg (213.07 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

1st Floor Grannie's Suite:

Grannie's Suite.jpg
Grannie's Suite.jpg (152.49 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

2nd Floor Boys Room and 2nd Floor Girls Room:

The Boys Room.jpg
The Boys Room.jpg (159.11 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

The Girls Room.jpg
The Girls Room.jpg (176.05 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

3rd Floor Parents Room:

The Parents Room.jpg
The Parents Room.jpg (159.1 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:35 pm

THE ALTERNATE FAMILY (OkieOK01)

The Father, was a dirt Farmer, now he's filthy rich - Charles has become quite ambitious, discovered he was a born salesman since his charismatic personality came to the forefront (or could it be his money?). Still, he's a friendly guy and very family oriented ... good thing too! He loves his Tri-Tip steak (never had before now, always had to eat dirt). He also still loves that country music and his favorite color today ... Green!! He wants to buy his way to the top and be the CEO of his own company.

2 Charles.jpg
2 Charles.jpg (87.1 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

The Mother, spent most of her time washing out the dirt this man traipsed into the house. Florence - always the Artist, is very preceptive and friendly. Also a good thing she is Family Oriented. Having a Photographer's Eye, she wants to be a Dynamic DNA Profiler some day. She has come to love cheesesteak - but does not want to have to cook it herself. She listens to classical music and like the color pink.

3 Florence.jpg
3 Florence.jpg (95.3 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

The Children: These 4 spent most of their days wallowing in dirt ... that was before they accidentally dug up that black stuff and when they were playing in that mud, they didn't realize they had just made their family pretty rich.

Lucinda is very excitable and adventurous. She is also artistic like her Momma. She loves PB&J Sandwiches - can't get enough of them. Listens to Latin Music and loves the color lilac.

4 Lucinda.jpg
4 Lucinda.jpg (55.31 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

Melissa is a bookworm. Reads all the time, and anything she can get her hands on. She is excitable like her sister. She is also the "Lucky" one in the family ... she's the one that found that black gold... She never new gold could be black - nor did she think it would be so wet, either. She'll eat hotdogs over her Sister's PB&J anyday. Prefers her Kids music as well and likes the color Aqua.

5 Melissa.jpg
5 Melissa.jpg (72.25 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

Daniel is ambitious like his Daddy. Also very friendly and brave. He prefers Fish & Chips, Soul music and the color green.

6 Daniel.jpg
6 Daniel.jpg (60.02 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

Now Edward, although adventurous, is also artistic and family oriented. He loves hamburgers and Children's music. He likes red a lot.

7 Edward.jpg
7 Edward.jpg (59.16 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

Then there's Grannie ... Grannie was having to live with another family. She cooked and she cleaned for them - wore herself pretty thin and didn't get much pay for it, nor gratitude. She was very happy when her Daughter called and told her to get packed, they were all moving to A Spring Island somewhere off in Simland. Grannie is very friendly, like the rest of the family. Although a little absent minded these days, she's very nurturing and family oriented. Of course she's a natural cook. She does love being surrounded by family!! She'll cook up a pot of Spaghetti at the drop of a hat, have them all waltzing to classical music and drinking a little spiceberry punch ...

8 Grannie.jpg
8 Grannie.jpg (83.58 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

Place this family in Okie's Spring Alternate home and that will make them all very happy, indeed.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:37 pm

ALTERNATE SPRING PLACE LOT (Heather)

4 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, decorated traditionally with a hint of country

lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 28th, 2014, 3:39 pm

THE HEINASIM FAMILY (Heather)

This is Heather's Simself family (with the addition of a third child, because she placed a nursery in the home). The little girl was named what they WOULD have named their son, had he been a girl.

Josh Heinasim

Traits:

Athletic, Computer Whiz, Family Oriented, Handy, Hot Headed

LTW:

The Tinker

Favorites:

Steak, Rock, Blue

Astrology Sign:

Gemini

Heather Heinasim

Traits:Family Oriented, Friendly, Good, Natural Cook, Neat

LTW: