Howdy! It's me, Patty...

Hello there! Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of NS, please do this for the new, recombined Neighborly SimsCraft forum. Thanks!

Howdy! It's me, Patty...

Postby MamaLambNC » March 2nd, 2014, 12:08 am

I can't believe I didn't see this board. Oh well, better late than never right? Okay, onto the intro...

I am Patty Lamb better known to family & friends as MamaLamb! You can find all the stats. about me in my signature...well, the important stuff, anyways! ;-) I have been playing Sims since Sims 2 first came out & I decided to start out with the Sims 1 Complete Collection. It sure didn't take long for me to become hooked big time! These games are worse than any drug on or off the market, in my opinion! And just as expensive, too! LOL!! :yeah: Well, it wasn't long after I started playing the Complete Collection that I started buying up the Sims 2 & the EP. But not the SP...figured I didn't really "need" those & could do without. WRONG!!!! If it's Sims, I need it! (Desperately!!) So, by the time Sims 3 was coming on the scene, I was running my buns off trying to get my hands on everything I can that had to do with Sims 2. It wasn't easy but I finally got'em all! So, when Sims 3 hit the shelves, I was ready! I had a plan & it was to go bankrupt buying Sims...no, that's what my husband says I'm doing to him! I got each one as it came out & tried not to freak out if I don't get it the day it came out. See? I'm getting better! LOL!! Sims 4? All I have to do is think about it & my husband growls....we have a love/hate relationship with EA & the Sims. I love them & he loves to hate them!!! Sims 3 may have to be my limit... :sob:

I started coming to Linda's boards...oh geez, I can't even remember how long ago but I know I felt at home here & once I sat down, I've never left! The ladies (and gents) here are the kindest, sweetest people you'd ever want to meet! This is definitely a family forum....you join & become family! They'll help you in anyway that they can & will pray for you when times get rough! I love them all! And talent? My goodness I'm surprised that the forum can hold all the talent....the people here just ooze with it! I can't think of anything else but can't wait to meet all the "Newbies"! Blessings, Patty
Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (40 yrs.)
Proud Mama To: BJ - 36, Angel - 32, Kathy - 28, & Shaun - 25
Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 9, Nadya - 7, Bruce - 4 & Brooklyn - Newborn
MamaLambNC
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Howdy! It's me, Patty...

Postby psychedelicsim » March 2nd, 2014, 12:11 am

Hi Patty! :hi: We're so happy to have you here with us! Big hugs! :friends: :friends: :friends:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby FaithfulApostle » March 2nd, 2014, 1:04 am

Patty, you are such a wonderful addition to the Neighborly Sims/NSC family. You are such a loving, giving person. We are truly blessed to have you here. :friends:
FaithfulApostle
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » March 2nd, 2014, 2:41 am

Hi Patty! It's very good to see you here! :joy: :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 2nd, 2014, 4:27 am

Woot! Patty! I told you I love your writing! That was a great intro! :joy: Don't feel bad about not seeing the board earlier. It's only been there for a few days. :lol:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 2nd, 2014, 4:28 am

Patty, by the way, moved over a bunch of the old tutorials. We still have more to go, but Patty was right in there kicking, while we were working hard on getting this thing public! Thanks, Mama!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby psychedelicsim » March 2nd, 2014, 1:35 pm

Thank you, Patty! :friends:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby PierreAndre » March 17th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Hello patty glad to see you here as well