It's Me - Okie

Hello there! Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of NS, please do this for the new, recombined Neighborly SimsCraft forum. Thanks!

It's Me - Okie

Postby MelodyOkie » February 26th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Melody with a couple of alter-ego's lacking a little creativity for names :evillaugh:

My daughter got me hooked on the Sims at the beginning - Sims 1 while we were living in Houston. Then Sims 2 came along after we had to move to Oklahoma and that is the first time I found my way to the EA forum. I was very creative and called myself OkieOK01 ... :evillaugh:

When "Origin" came along and was supposed to combine our accounts - there was a glitch and I became "OkieMelody"; giving me 2 accounts at EA (instead of one). I gave up trying to get that fixed - so there are two of me.

I was so blessed to also find my way to NS during our Sims 2 days and became a regular at some point. It's been some time now. Anyway - I continue to be blessed by this wonderful group and was also honored to be given my very own area in Creators' Corner. I've created a lot over the years. During the Sims 2 days - I did both - create and play; Sims 3 - basically all I've done is create with very little play. I do plan on changing that and playing more in the near future, once we are all settled in.

I am looking forward to what the future brings and Sims 4 as well as enjoying our new home (NSC) - I became MelodyOkie here - not because I live in Oklahoma anymore, because we've recently returned to Texas; but because I want everyone to know who I am. :uhhuh: I am also forgetful, I get confused easily and I'm extremely impatient. But I love this group and I love the Sims and I love our new site!! :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: It's Me - Okie

Postby FaithfulApostle » February 26th, 2014, 5:40 pm

Melody, so glad to have you here. Your creations are always so nice. :friends:
FaithfulApostle
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » February 26th, 2014, 6:49 pm

I'm so glad you have done a Creators' Corner section, Melody! Your creations are superb, and it also has been great having you be our guinea pig for that section, while we were getting things set up. Your input helped immensely! Thank you very much!!! :hooray:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby PierreAndre » February 26th, 2014, 8:03 pm

I am very happy to see you here as well melody my bfff :hug-group-4y: :joy:
PierreAndre
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby MelodyOkie » February 26th, 2014, 8:41 pm

Thank you all! And Linda - what a pleasure it was for me to be a part of all this and to help in anyway I could! I truly enjoyed being a guinea pig!! :joy: :friends:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby psychedelicsim » February 27th, 2014, 12:31 pm

Hi Melody! :hi: We're so glad to have you here with us! I am so thankful to have you as one of my closest friends. I have enjoyed working with you on all of our projects and I look forward to the future! :friends:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » February 27th, 2014, 9:44 pm

Thank you Carrie!! :hug-group-2y1:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Welcome