Hello everyone!

Hello there! Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of NS, please do this for the new, recombined Neighborly SimsCraft forum. Thanks!

Hello everyone!

Postby psychedelicsim » February 24th, 2014, 11:47 pm

My name is Carrie and I've been playing The Sims since it started in 2000. I've had a number of websites in both the RollerCoaster Tycoon and The Sims communities, but I finally found my permanent home when I joined Neighborly Sims in June 2010. Being a part of this family has been one of the best experiences of my life. I'm so thankful to have met such a wonderful group of people! :hug-group-5y:

I am married to a wonderful man and have 4 boys, their ages ranging from 3 years old to 11 years old. I work part-time from home as a website maintenance and social networking manager for a local company.

I enjoy knitting and cross-stitching. I also play a number of video games besides The Sims. Some of my favorites are Minecraft, Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Need for Speed World and Call of Duty. One of my favorite things to do is play multiplayer games with some of the members here at NSC.

I am known as psychedelicsim around The Sims community. My username came about because of my love for television shows from the 1960s. Some of my favorites are I Dream of Jeannie, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Bewitched and Get Smart.

I'm looking forward to what the future holds for NSC, continuing to have lots of fun times with the current members and meeting new people too!

:hi:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby lindawing » February 25th, 2014, 9:37 am

I'm SO glad you're here, Carrie! You are a constant blessing to us. :friends:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MelodyOkie » February 25th, 2014, 2:57 pm

Hi Carrie!! I very much appreciate all that you do for NS/NSC and all the members - including me!! Thank you!! :hug-group-5y:
MelodyOkie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby FaithfulApostle » February 25th, 2014, 6:08 pm

Carrie, you are such a wonderful, caring person and such an incredible addition to the Neighborly Sims family. You do SO much for all of us -- most of it behind the scenes. I don't think people truly know all the hours you spend making sure our forums are working properly. As a member of the forums and as an administrator, I appreciate you and admire your dedication. :friends:
FaithfulApostle
Administrator
Administrator

Postby psychedelicsim » February 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm

Thank you so much everyone! I love you all! :hug-group-5y:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Welcome