Snapshot Up to 14w21b

This is a public forum where we can discuss the News & Rumors about upcoming Minecraft updates. If you like to live your {Minecraft} life on the edge, try using the newest snapshot to start a new game. It's great!

Snapshot Up to 14w21b

Postby lindawing » May 26th, 2014, 8:26 am

I've been playing Crusoe in the snapshot, but for the last five days I hadn't played Minecraft at all, because I've been working on another update for The Middle of Nowhere.

Tonight when I went in for a quick foray, I noticed that the snapshot has now been updated to 14w21b, and the Launcher now officially announces Minecraft Realms worldwide.

I tried another custom world, and I think it's running a little smoother with that option. I just did a random choice.

I'm too tired to fool around any longer. Heading for bed.

Sure hoping they come out with 1.8 pretty soon!!!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Snapshot Up to 14w21b

Postby AngelCandy » May 26th, 2014, 9:17 pm

I hope they release it soon too. Sheesh. I've been champing at the bit to change my name. :evillaugh:
AngelCandy
Child
Child

Re: Snapshot Up to 14w21b

Postby lindawing » May 27th, 2014, 12:37 am

I hear you. I'd like to do that, too. When the boys are over, Harry plays lindawing. I bought them an account (ethhar...for Ethan and Harry), but Ethan plays that one, so Harry gets stuck with lindawing. I don't know what I'd change that too, but something more unisex, I think. :lol:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Snapshots