Pollination Technician 9 Smith's Family History....

Moderator: MamaLambNC

Pollination Technician 9 Smith's Family History....

Postby MamaLambNC » April 17th, 2014, 9:54 pm

Pollination Technician #9 Smith better known in my games as John Smith didn't always have a family with luscious locks like he sports today. And red no less! No, there was a day...long, long ago when adults & children alike had nice shiny bald heads and no sign of hair anywhere! Not even eyebrows or eyelashes. It wasn't until after he retired to earth & took a secret serum from one of the fortune teller ladies...you know the one who carries her crystal ball around under her skirts. Yeah...her! Well, she promised him a love potion & when he drank it....his hair began to grow & grow & grow! He finally had to actually have his hair cut! And to this day has to have a monthly haircut. Seriously, no lie! If he was here, he'd tell you the same thing! Unfortunately he couldn't make it today because he had a prior appointment. Something about having to get a haircut or something....BUT he gave me these great family photos to show you his family history & to tell you to stay away from the fortune tellers...they have a strange thing about hair!
Birth Queen I.bmp
This is John Smith's maternal Grandmother. The I after her name is just to keep track.
Birth Queen I.bmp (114.4 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Colony Drone 2121.bmp
This is John's maternal Grandfather, Colony Drone 2121. Aliens didn't get married back in them days.
Colony Drone 2121.bmp (246.15 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Birth Queen II.bmp
Here we have John's paternal Grandmother, Birth Queen II.
Birth Queen II.bmp (162.31 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Colony Drone 1000101.bmp
Along with his paternal Grandfather, Colony Drone 1000101.
Colony Drone 1000101.bmp (78.93 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Birth Queen III.bmp
Finally, we have his parents...Birth Queen III right before she turned into a teen.
Birth Queen III.bmp (71.3 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Colony Drone 65535.bmp
And last but not least, we have John's dear ole Dad, Colony Drone 65535.
Colony Drone 65535.bmp (30.13 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Snapshot.bmp
It would just be wrong of me to not show the picture of John's mother's teen birthday....maybe next time I'll get him to show me pics of his parents as teens!
Snapshot.bmp (351.62 KiB) Viewed 328 times

Weren't they all just precious in their sweet shiny bald heads? I tend to agree with John...hair is way over rated. John himself is thinking of going permanently bald again. I seriously doubt it if he can talk wife Jenny into joining him but who knows? Only time will tell!
Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (40 yrs.)
Proud Mama To: BJ - 36, Angel - 32, Kathy - 28, & Shaun - 25
Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 9, Nadya - 7, Bruce - 4 & Brooklyn - Newborn
MamaLambNC
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Pollination Technician 9 Smith's Family History....

Postby lindawing » April 18th, 2014, 1:42 am

Fantastic, Patty! Thanks! :joy:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Sims 2 Stories