Multiplayer Terraria

This is a public forum. Terraria is a scrolling world that some of us have been playing. This is your place to share your game if you'd like.

Multiplayer Terraria

Postby lindawing » July 19th, 2014, 12:52 am

I've logged in and am building a small abode next to the big tower, Carrie. Then I'm going exploring. ;-)
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Multiplayer Terraria

Postby lindawing » July 19th, 2014, 1:36 am

My one-story house is finished. I died once to a huge worm (Corruption?), and then I fell off the left side of the tower by taking one step too many. :lol:

I played for about 45 minutes all told, then logged off. I didn't see any appreciable difference in my data usage, which is great! :joy:

Gonna go play again for a bit, to see if anyone else logs in.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » July 19th, 2014, 2:07 am

Played another half-hour, and nobody else came on. All the monsters are way higher than I am. I've died again to falling off another rope, and then again, to Wrath, while explring an underground cave.

I would like to have investigated the merchants, but couldn't find a way in without dying. I need wood, and couldn't find any close by, so I am going to go play SP for a while, at least until I can build up my wood supply once again. ;-)

Oh...I did create a safe house at the spawn point. It's right above my underground cottage. :yeah:
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby psychedelicsim » July 19th, 2014, 2:18 pm

Cool! :joy:

I'm sorry, I forgot that the game is on a harder mode. The mode changes the more advanced you get. As far as I know, it can't be changed like in Minecraft. I might save that world and start a new one or I can add a new world just for us newbies. ;-)
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » July 19th, 2014, 6:17 pm

It's OK! I'm working hard on getting my level up. I really like it that you can keep a character going like they've made it, and gain stuff and experience, and then use that character anywhere you like. Pretty cool!

If you do a new world, for just us, though, I'll make a new character just for that, and we can grow together. ;-)
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby psychedelicsim » July 20th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Sounds good. :yeah:

Ethan and Lucas told me that they got to talk to you on the multiplayer server yesterday. :joy:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » July 20th, 2014, 5:32 pm

They did! We had fun for a few minutes, anyway. The arms dealer came to live in my house, too!!! :rotfl:

When the probe started running through the tower and my house and everywhere else, I kept dying, so I told them I'd be back when I have better stats. ;-)
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Terraria