Neighborly Acres

This is a public forum. We have several shared regions, though most of us haven't been playing this game lately. The game has had some recent updates, so we might want to try it out again.

Neighborly Acres

Postby Meadow9259 » March 4th, 2014, 6:10 pm

Server: North America West 3
Region Name: Neighborly Acres
Region Map: Viridian Woods
City Spots: 16
Great Works Sites: 4
Regional Coordinator: Meadow
Mayors: Meadow
Claimed Cities: 1/16
Date Founded: TBA
Open to: All members of NS are welcome to join.

Description:

This region is planned to be a very strategic and interwoven region.

Cities:

TBD (TBD) - Meadow
Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Re: Neighborly Acres

Postby lindawing » March 4th, 2014, 6:29 pm

I wish there was a way I could the updates while Jonny is in town this week. Then I could play, probably, using my cell phone for internet.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Meadow9259 » March 4th, 2014, 10:19 pm

(Ugh... I was interrupted while writing the follow up post, and now the forum logged me out and ate it.)

I've reposted the big group region we were attempting to coordinate before that we never did get started. I've reset all our planning (which was nearly finished) back to the beginning since a great deal of time has passed.

I won't have time to play anytime soon (I've been wanting to get back in for awhile), but I'm thinking maybe this summer, June - Julyish or so.
Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby Meadow9259 » March 4th, 2014, 10:55 pm

http://simcity2013wiki.com/wiki/Great_Works

Solar Farm may be good for a grouping that has a lot of large, flat, open land cities. Probably a good provider of power for large cities.
Space Center may be good to connect to a grouping that has Electronics and tourism cities. Ups tech level to 3 and brings in tourists.
International Airport may be good to connect to a grouping that has Trade, Mining, Drilling, and/or Gambling cities. Brings in medium and high wealth tourists and ships out freight.
Arcology benefits all cities in the region. It provides an endless supply of workers, students, and shoppers.

Space Center:

cost • §1,000,000

• 40,000 crates of Computer

• 1,400 tons of Alloy

•170,000 barrels of Fuel
upkeep §300
requirement • University with School of Engineering in the region

• Complete research project at a University in the region
function Improves education and tourism
description This sprawling compound requires high tech resources from cities in the region. With the Space Center constructed, mayors in the region will reap the benefits of a more skilled workforce, resulting in more high tech industry. Mayors can schedule rocket launches, which draw tourists to the surrounding cities.

International Airport:

cost • §100,000,000

• 1,500 tons of Alloy

• 2,000 tons of Metal

• 250,000 barrles of Crude Oil
upkeep §300
requirement • Municipal Airport in the region

•100 tourists arrive at a Municipal Airport in the region
function Increases Tourists and Frieghts
description Description: Construction of the International Airport requires resources and workers from cities in the region. Once opened, the International Airport brings flights of tourists into the region and ships freight on cargo planes.

Solar Farm:

cost • §500,000

• 600 tons of Alloy

• 115,000 crates of Plastic

• 45,000 crates of Processors
upkeep §300
requirement • University with School of Science in the region

• Complete research project at a University in the region
function Generates power
description Description: This dazzling solar array requires advanced resources and workers from participating cities in the region. Cities connected to the Solar Farm can purchase large amounts of power at a discounted cost.

Arcology:

cost • §1,000,000

• 2,800 tons of Metal

• 1,000 tons of Alloy

• 60,000 crates of TV
upkeep §300
requirement City in region with 58,000 or more residents.
function Benefits Works, Shoppers and Students
description Building this towering pinnacle of human architecture requires skilled workers and resources. This dense ecosystem contains everything necessary to sustain a massive community. Sims live here but many of them will commute to cities in the region to work, go to school, or shop.

Meadow9259
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Return to SC5-Shared Regions