Warlords of Draenor Pre-Order

This is a public forum. Here we can discuss the things we've discovered about upcoming game changes.

Warlords of Draenor Pre-Order

Postby psychedelicsim » March 11th, 2014, 11:54 am

The Warlords of Draenor expansion pack is now available for pre-order. You get the level 90 character boost and other in-game objects right away. The game is to be released this Fall.

http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=wow
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Warlords of Draenor Pre-Order

Postby lindawing » March 11th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Jonny is so stoked about this, except that there are going to be dozens of instant 90s around, which many of the players won't have a clue about playing.

I keep going in and trying to play for a while, but I get bored with it all pretty quickly. I'm just not into all the stuff for the 90s, and I use mine mostly to get mats for the lower toons, but I've done all the stuff for the lower toons SO many times, that, well...I really wish I was more interested in it, because it always used to be my favorite game. I've been thinking of canceling my subscription again...not sure, though. I'm such a waffler.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby psychedelicsim » March 12th, 2014, 11:46 am

I'm the same way, although I would be one of those instant 90s. :evillaugh:

If Travis was playing, then I'd probably be more interested in getting this EP. I'll probably be cancelling my subscription when it's due to be renewed. I'd much rather be playing Minecraft, TS3, Guild Wars 2 and CoD4 these days. :uhhuh:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 12th, 2014, 8:23 pm

I think I'll drop mine again, too. If Donnie wants, he can become the guild master at Dentarg, but I don't think he's actually playing much anymore, either. I just have more fun with Minecraft and TS3, and I really would like to try Guild Wars 2. :uhhuh:

When the Warlords actually comes out, I'll probably try it again for at least a bit, but I doubt I'd be going any further than 90. I just don't have the oomph for it any longer.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindawing » March 12th, 2014, 11:41 pm

I've just canceled my subscription again. It gets easier each time, I think. :rotfl:

I have until the 15th, so I'm just checking my mail right now (waiting while a small update is happening). Jonny is actually saying he thinks he's going to cancel for a while, too.

I'm going to PM Donnie to see if he wants to take over as GM for the NS guild at Dentarg. I don't think he's playing much, but if he does go in, at least he'd be able to handle things there. Even if he doesn't want to be the GM, he can still use what's already in there, and there's plenty of gold in there for him to get his repairs free, etc.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Postby psychedelicsim » March 13th, 2014, 11:20 am

OK, that sounds like a good plan. :yeah: I just canceled mine too. I have until April 12th to change my mind, but I don't think it's going to happen.

I'm looking forward to playing Guild Wars 2 with you at some point. :yeah:
psychedelicsim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rheassi-Sim » May 11th, 2014, 1:19 am

I am rather drawn to this expansion so I will probably at least try it for a month. Right now I still have my EQ2 which I have not done anything in for weeks but my subscription for it does not expire until August. I always enjoyed WoW because of the colorful graphics and they have been adding features I like. I just have a hard time paying a monthly subscription anymore because my moods vary so much I could go months without playing.
Rheassi-Sim
Creators' Corner
Creators' Corner

Postby lindawing » May 11th, 2014, 4:55 am

I totally understand that. When Warlords come out, probably both Jonny and I will at least do another month, just to see what it's like.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to News & Rumors