Linda's Place

One of the "crafting" things we like to do is cooking! This is a public forum where we share our recipes. Feel free to create a new topic anytime you have something NUMMY to share!

Linda's Place

Postby lindawing » October 16th, 2018, 9:22 am

I have made an add-on domain for my personal use, that contains a brand new Blogsite. Because NSC has become basically inactive over the last several years, I've had to make the decision at the end of each year as to whether or not I would keep the forum alive.

Even though not many regular members ever check in her very often, we do keep in touch on a special group on Facebook, and now my own forum is available for discussions other than our gaming fun.

It is October 16, 2018 as I write this, and I have decided that at least for this next year, Neighborly SimsCraft will remain open, since we actually still get quite a few downloaders monthly, for the older files we carry, for TS2 and TS3, mainly.

There has been no open registration for the boards for years, now, due to the awful SPAM that results, no matter what you do when you allow it. Now there will be NO new registrations allowed. Guests may always read all public forums (any private ones aren't even visible to guests), but all downloads that are posted in our many public forums are still open for download by anyone. That hasn't, and won't, change, unless we do decide in the future, to stop running NSC. For all of 2019, at least, it is safe from closure. :joy:

Existing members may still post here. The only thing that has changed for members, is that I closed down the CHAT, about 10 minutes ago.

Any questions about anything at NSC can be e-mailed to me at:
lindawing@neighborlysimscraft.com

Or I can be contacted on Facebook:
Linda Wingfield

My new Blog (Linda's Place) is located at:
https://lindawing.net

Anyone may register to comment (become a Subscriber) there. You have to publish at least one comment before your registration is approved for commenting without approval. I check for new registrations a couple of times a day, so it shouldn't take too long after you comment the first time, to get approved.

I'm adding subjects to the Blog daily, and there will soon be entries by other people, as well (some family, and some friends). Also, there is a page where you can ask for new conversational categories to be added (I don't guarantee they will be, but I'm open to suggestions). :uhhuh:

See you around the internet! ;-)
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Nummy Stuff