Merry Christmas!

This is a public forum that lists some ongoing fun challenges and open group projects. We hope you'll join in with one or more at some time.

Merry Christmas!

Postby lindawing » December 4th, 2014, 11:15 am

I'm putting one of these topics into the TS2, the TS3, and the TS4 areas.

If any of you want to make a lot or a Sim (or more than one of either or both) to give away for Christmas, just add a reply to one of the topics, and post your downloadable gift.

Please do not use CC or store items, because others may not have the same items you have--no matter which game for which you choose to create.

Nothing has to be fancy (unless you want to create fancy stuff just for the fun of it). All of these forums are open to our guests as well as our members, so we may not see a lot of thank-yous or ooohs and aaahs. This is just for us to give something away that we haven't posted somewhere else.

Nothing needs to be expressly-holiday related. Just make a little gift for someone else to enjoy during their coming year.

I had planned to make an Advent Calendar and post a gift for every day from December 1 through December 25, but I just haven't had the time to do it. I confess...I've been playing Minecraft more than Sims, so it's entirely my own fault that I haven't had the time.

At any rate, I hope some of you will join me in posting at least one gift. I hope to get several done. I have a residential lot and a family to go with it, for TS4, that are in the works right now. I should get them posted in the next couple of days.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Merry Christmas!

Postby lindawing » December 14th, 2014, 12:21 pm

As a group Christmas gift from our participating project members to our other members and our guests, I've just (finally) published Tranquility Ridge.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to TS3 Fun Stuff