GGG--Skyblock 3.05 for 1.11 (by HeroWorkbrine)

I've gotten interested in creating Challenge and/or Adventure Maps for Minecraft. As I learn more about these and have creations to offer, they will be posted here.

GGG--Skyblock 3.05 for 1.11 (by HeroWorkbrine)

Postby lindawing » March 20th, 2017, 12:28 pm

This version of the old favorite Skyblock (by noobcrew) from years ago, has been created to give players a more-rounded experience of the game, while still providing all the challenge of starting to play with nothing but a few things in a chest, 27 blocks of dirt/grass, and a single oak tree...over the void...don't fall!!! If you DO die, in this version, you WILL respawn correctly. The game should be played in 1.11 or later.

Download the 1.11 Map by HeroWorkbrine
(who doesn't seem to have a YouTube account):

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... 1-based-on

(Yes...that address works correctly, even though it seems incomplete.)

When you download the map, you can copy the rules and challenges provided by HeroWorkbrine. However, the challenges from the old version of the map sadly needed updating, so I did that, and here is my own list of challenges (which also include the new ones created for this version of the map...they start at #53). The file is in .rtf (rich text format) form, which can be opened and used in any word processor on any type of computer.

Skyblock3.05-Rules&Challenges.rtf
(2.52 KiB) Downloaded 6 times

- - - - - - - - - -

Episode 1...
Getting the "standard Skyblock start" (with a little bonus) from the map creator.

Episode 2...
Getting the rest of the "legalities" done. Without these base actions, the rest of the challenge really can't be completed. So bear with me through this one, and better things will start happening faster, with the next episode.

Episode 3...
I now have a mob-spawning pad that gets some honing, a garden and a melon patch, a fishing canal, and a home, with a small amount of storage set up.

Episode 4...
Making Progress

Episode 5...
To the Swamp...and the Nether...and...

Episode 6...
This is a general "roundup" of all that has happened since Episode #5.

Episode 7...
We have animals! Also, I'm cautiously on my way out to another biome.
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to LL--Minecraft