Public Picnic Spot--Two Community Lot Types

This public forum includes regular community lots and/or rabbit hole lots.

Public Picnic Spot--Two Community Lot Types

Postby lindawing » June 5th, 2014, 9:27 pm

LIVE SHOW VENUE LOT
This 10x10 lot can be plopped down onto a 10x10 or larger community spaceholder. There is an INVISIBLE public picnic spot on it, as well as the basics for a live performance venue. The picnic spot will be available when hungry Sims come to the venue and choose to use it. Otherwise, you will ONLY see it in Build mode...IF you turn on buydebug. It can be cloned as many times as you want. The table is on an invisible Table Space, and the Bench (the only one that will work for this purpose) is on a Bench Space (it holds four of these). Because the stage is on the lot, the Proprietor will show up. Everything EXCEPT the bench can be recolored. Any other performance venue items (including backdrops, lighting, and effects modules) can be found in buydebug, as well as in other areas of the Build & Buy menus.
PPS-LiveVenue-buydebugOFF.jpg
PPS-LiveVenue-buydebugOFF.jpg (460.66 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-LiveVenue-buydebugON.jpg
PPS-LiveVenue-buydebugON.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 480 times

SMALL PARK LOT
This 10x10 lot can be plopped down onto a 10x10 or larger community spaceholder. There is an INVISIBLE public picnic spot on it, along with a community picnic table, some torch lighting, and a community trash can--all set under a small elm tree. The picnic blanket will be available when hungry Sims come to the park and choose to use it. Otherwise, you will ONLY see it in Build mode...IF you turn on buydebug. It can be cloned as many times as you want.
PPS-SmallPark-buydebugOFF.jpg
PPS-SmallPark-buydebugOFF.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-SmallPark-buydebugON.jpg
PPS-SmallPark-buydebugON.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 480 times

MOVING THE LOT AROUND ON A LARGER SPACEHOLDER
Using the arrow controls at the lower right of your screen, when the lot is being placed on a larger lot, before you press the ACCEPT button, will move the contents to different places on the lot--depending on how your screen is oriented. In these pictures, I happened to hit the direction that corresponds to the arrows, as you can see in the screenshots. If your direction is different, don't worry...just keep pressing the arrows until your 10x10 space gets to the area on the large lot, that you want it to be. Once you have the correct area designated, rotate the lot any way you desire, and ACCEPT.

These pictures show the live venue version of the lot being placed on a larger lot, but you would do the same with the park version.
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-A.jpg
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-A.jpg (461.67 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-B.jpg
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-B.jpg (442.43 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-C.jpg
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-C.jpg (442.47 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-D.jpg
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-D.jpg (442.53 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-E.jpg
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-E.jpg (440.38 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-F.jpg
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-F.jpg (454.1 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-G.jpg
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-G.jpg (453.59 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-H.jpg
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-H.jpg (453.98 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-I.jpg
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-I.jpg (461.73 KiB) Viewed 480 times

PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-J.jpg
This was my final decision-placed in the spot I decided on, and rotated the way I wanted it.
PPS-InstallOnLargerLot-J.jpg (462.03 KiB) Viewed 480 times

NOTE: You can also change the lot type to any other type of community lot, and the picnic blanket & basket will appear when a Sim recognizes that it's there. So it could be set on the lawn of a school, for instance, or maybe on an equestrian lot, or even on the criminal hangout lot!
lindawing
Administrator
Administrator

Return to LLTS3-Community Lots